A/N 17 (Q&A)

Heyo everyone! You guys have some questions for me, and I'm gonna answer them! So let's get started!

What inspired me to start writing? - SeptiplierTrashX3 and TheMythicalUmbreon.

Well, I don't know, actually. I've just always liked to write, y'know? Like, English is my best subject, and I always liked to write. So yeah. Sorry for the shit answer XD

What got me into watching these YouTubers and writing one-shots about them? - @Ravishingrose

My friend actually introduced me to them. He kept telling me to watch Vanoss, so I decided to give it a shot. At first, I honestly couldn't watch him. It wasn't that I didn't like him, it was just the fact that he didn't have any solo stuff so you could 'get to know him', and I didn't know anyone else in the videos, so it was just weird for me. I tried a couple of more times, and eventually, I just picked a name that I saw to see if they had any solo stuff. That first person was H2O Delirious. I liked Delirious, so I subscribed and decided to watch all of Vanoss' videos with Delirious in it. Eventually I ended up loving everyone else, as I wouldn't be here if I didn't. And the one-shots? Well, I found some prompts, and after reading some fics, I saw that I could put a pairing to a prompt, and so I started writing.

What's your name? When did you discover Wattpad? What's your thought on the whole Pewdiepie drama? - @PrincessWithADagger

Well, my real name is Fayth (yes that's how you spell it), and most of my internet friends call me Loo. But you guys can call me whatever you want! I discovered Wattpad a few years back, I don't remember when. I actually ended up deleting my Wattpad at first because it didn't interest me. I ended up getting it again, and I only used it for reading fanfictions at first. Of course, I am now a writer, and I'm very happy with where I am, even if it is just Wattpad :). And the Pewdiepie drama? I think it's just sad that this whole thing even happened. It's stupid in my opinion. I stand with Pewds and everyone else.

Would you show us an OTP chart with the BBS and what your thoughts are on the ships? What was your favorite fic in this book to write? How did you get into the BBS? - @akira-ruririn

Uh, yeah, I think that's a no-can-do for the OTP chart, sorry. My favorite fic? Jeez, don't make me pick. The ones that stand out to me are Jesus, Gore, The Forest, and Frequency. There's probably some others, but those are the ones that I can think of at the moment. And I answered the last one already.

Who do you top in these ships: Minicat, DaithideCalibre, Terrornuckel, H2OVanoss, Basicallyido407, BasicallyidoDroidd, Brohm. - @JesterLei

Minicat - Wildcat (Tyler)
DaithideCalibre - Nogla
Terrornuckel - Terroriser (Brian)
H2OVanoss - Vanoss (Evan)
Basicallyido407 - Uh, I don't actually know??
BasicallyidoDroidd - Basically (Marcel)
Brohm - Ohm (Ryan)

What's your favorite color and what feels the most cozy to you? - @Ginnger_Lee

My favorite color is rainbow! I think this is like, the third time I've answered that. And what feels the most cozy to me? I have no idea, to be honest.

And that's all the questions I've gotten! If you came in late and still want to ask a question, just put it in the comments and I'll answer there! You can ask multiple questions, so ask away! Remember that you can request anything anytime, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots!