Request - Twitter (Part 2)

Note: Requested by H2Ocosmicpsycho. I hope you enjoy this short one-shot!

Pairing: Basicallyido407

Marcel was intent on getting back at Scotty. And he knew just what to do.

First, he stole Scotty's cowboy hat while he was in the shower. He put over his Finn hat and did a peace sign as he took the picture. That went on Twitter with the caption 'If you're Finn, then I'm Woody @fourzeroseven'.

Instantly, replies came back.

Awe, Marcel you look so cute!

Oh shit, Marcel's gettin back at his boy Scotty

Thank you Scotty for starting this beautiful war that has begun.

Marcel chuckled at the responses. Now the really fun part was about to begin. Scotty was still in the shower, singing his heart out as loud as he could. Marcel started taking a video of the terrible singing that his boyfriend was doing. When he got enough, Marcel put the video on Twitter.

Before he could check the replies, he heard the shower turn off, causing him to put his phone away. Scotty came out of the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. Scotty lifted an eyebrow at Marcel when he saw him standing there. "Like what you see?" He teased. Marcel rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah, as if."

"Come on Mar, you know you want this," Scotty said, making a ridiculous pose. Marcel laughed.

"Shut up Scotty. Get dressed so we can get some dinner!" Scotty laughed as well and went into their room (but not without Marcel smacking Scotty's ass).

Scotty grabbed a t-shirt and pants and turned his phone on. He saw all of the Twitter notifications, and opened the app up. He laughed when he saw the picture of Marcel wearing his cowboy hat. He replied back, saying 'Is that really all you got, babe?' He then got to the second thing that everyone was freaking out about. Scotty clicked play on the video and waited for it to start. Instantly, his face became red as he heard his own voice sing obnoxiously.

"MARCEL!"