Request - Prom

Note: This was requested by @HomestuckTrash771. This is also technically a prequel to Spin the Bottle, so they happened in the same universe, just that this is when they were in high school while the other one was in college. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan ran up behind Evan and tackled him into a hug. "Gotcha!" He yelled, laughing. Evan laughed as well, rolling his eyes.

"What do you want, you idiot?"

"Well, prom's comin' up, and I'm wonderin' if you were going with anyone. Are you?" Evan rolled his eyes once more, scoffing.

"Me? Go to prom? Who do you think I am?" He asked, pretending to be offended. It was Jonathan's turn to roll his eyes as he walked beside Evan.

"Are you sure you don't wanna take anyone?" Jon asked.

"Nope. I think prom's stupid. Why, do you wanna go?" Jonathan shrugged.

"I dunno, if someone asks I might. But that's probably not gonna happen," he admitted. Evan laughed and patted Jonathan's back.

"Don't worry, someone will ask. Just don't come complaining to me when your promdate is one of the janitors." Jonathan laughed harder before smacking Evan's arm. "Shut up!"

They eventually came to where their friends were, who were all laughing about something. "What's so funny?" Evan asked.

"Yeah guys, what did we miss?" One of their friends, Tyler wiped his eyes, still laughing a little.

"Oh Jon, perfect timing," he said. Jonathan gave Tyler a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Your sister still had some dresses, right?" Nogla asked, causing everyone to laugh again.

"What the- are you talking crap about my sister?!" He yelled. Mini shook his head.

"No, no, not at all. We just thought it would be funny to see what you look like in a dress, that's all." Marcel started laughing once more, the group erupting into giggles, including Evan. Jonathan sighed.

"You guys are assholes, you know that?" The group was just sent into another fit of giggles.

"Hey, Jon, I bet ya ten bucks that you won't wear a dress," Tyler said, causing everyone to stop. Jonathan lifted an eyebrow.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah. To prom, too." The group erupted to an 'ooh'ing session. Jonathan shook his head.

"Wow you guys. Are you seriously making me do this?" He asked. Everyone nodded. He sighed. "Fine, fine. But I want my ten bucks after this!" He yelled, causing everyone to crack up.

"Who you gonna take to prom, huh?" Marcel asked. Jonathan blinked. He looked around as everyone was silent, and slowly turned his gaze to Evan.

"Ev?" Evan looked up.

"Yeah?"

"Mind being my prom date so I can get this done and over with?" Evan blinked slowly before shrugging.

"Sure, I guess." Everyone else groaned at the response.

"Sure? Sure? Evan, what the hell kind of response was that?" Marcel asked. Evan shrugged again.

"I mean, the only reason I'm going is so I can see Jon try to fit in a dress." Another groan from everyone else.

"You're terrible, Evan." Tyler said.