Camera Flash

Tumblr prompt: My friend thought you were cute so she tried to take a picture of you for snapchat and her flash went off but when you looked our way she shoved her phone in my hands and nOW YOU THINK IT'S ME AND OH GOD PLEASE DON'T BE MAD

Pairing: H2OVanoss

"Ooh, what about him?" Jonathan's friend pointed out another guy to him that she thought was cute. Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Why are you trying to get a date at a mall? This is stupid. I don't even know why you dragged me into this." She sighed.

"Because! You always have a knack for picking out good people who aren't assholes! Plus, you swing that way, so I don't know why you're complaining." Jonathan glared at her.

"Hey, just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I want to suck every dick on every guy that I see," he huffed. His friend rolled her eyes.

"I was joking, chill. Ooh, look at him! He's a hottie!" Jonathan looked in the direction that his friend was looking in. Jonathan had to admit, he was pretty attractive. His friend pulled out her phone.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"Taking a picture of him."

"Why?"

"Cause he's cute, that's why. Plus he's totally Snapchat worthy. Duh."

Jonathan sighed. "That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard-" a camera flash and a loud 'click' interrupted him. They both froze. The guy that they were looking at started to turn around. Jonathan then felt something being put in his hands.

He looked down at it to see that it was his friends phone. Jonathan turned and saw that his friend had started running away. His eyes widened as he quickly turned back around.

The guy was staring at him. Jonathan's face started to heat up with embarressment. He started to walk over to Jonathan and Jonathan started to freak out on the inside. 'Oh god, he probably thinks that I was the one that took the picture! What do I do, what do I do?' The man stopped in front of Jonathan and looked at him.

"Was that you who took the picture?" He asked. Jonathan gulped as he felt his mouth go dry.

"U-um n-no. I-it was m-my friend, y-you see, a-and..." He trailed off, knowing that the man would probably not believe him.

Please don't me mad at me please don't be mad at me please don't me mad at me...

The man picked up the phone and looked at the picture. He snorted. "You know, you could have at least gotten a good picture of me."

Wait, what?

Jonathan stared at the man, shocked at what he was hearing.

"W-What?" He asked. The man rolled his eyes.

"Here, the least you can do is take a better picture of me." He handed Jonathan the phone. Jonathan blinked before slowly taking the phone.

The man smiled at him and Jonathan took the picture. Jonathan looked at it and had to admit, it was a pretty good picture. "See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" The man asked, chuckling. "And let me see it again, I want to do something else real quick."

Jonathan cautiously handed him the phone. The man typed something into it before giving it back. "There you go. We should talk sometime." Confused, Jonathan looked at the phone to see that he had typed in his phone number.

Jonathan's face grew red and when he looked up, the man was gone. He got out his own phone and typed in the number that the man had given him and transferred the picture. Jonathan then proceeded to delete the number and the picture from his friends phone. He walked around the mall and soon found his friend.

"Thanks for leaving me behind,"  Jonathan said. His friend looked at him with guilt.

"I'm sorry, I really am! I just didn't know how to react, so I stuck the phone in your hand and ran for it! What happened?" She asked. Then Jonathan grinned.

"Oh, nothing. I just got his number, that's all." Her mouth hung open.

"What?! You did not."

"I did too."

She gasped. "Ooh, let me have it!" He shook his head.

"No, you don't understand. He gave me his number." She gave him a confused look until she understood.

"Oh." She sounded disappointed. He patted her back.

"There there, sooner or later you'll be able to find a date in the mall." She glared at him.

"Whatever. I'm tired now, so let's go." He rolled his eyes as they exited the mall.

"Jeez, stop being so grumpy. It's not my fault he apparently thought I was cute. Plus, you were the one who shoved your phone into my hands and ran." She smacked his arm. "Ow! Ok, ok, I'm sorry! Just stop hitting me please!" She mumbled something as they got into their car and drove away.