What Are You Doing?

Note: Based off of fanart made by derpydoodlez on Tumblr. Please check them out! And I hope you enjoy this short one-shot!

Pairing: Vanoo

"Evan, I'm tired," Brock complained, walking into the room with his sleepwear still on. Evan chuckled a little at the sight of Brock yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"I can tell." Brock walked over to Evan and sat in his lap, facing Evan. Evan chuckled again and kissed Brock's cheek. Brock hid his face in the crook of Evan's neck before sighing.

Evan smirked a little before he wrapped his hands around Brock, one on his back while the other slowly sliding down. They found the hem of Brock's boxers and went underneath. Brock squeaked and shot up, his face slowly starting to go red. "Evan, what are you doing?!" He asked, his hands pushing a bit on Evan's chest.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Moo Moo~" Evan replied, keeping his hand still.

"Evan..." Evan laughed at how flustered Brock looked before giving his ass a small squeeze. Brock squeaked again and lightly hit Evan's chest. "Evan, stop it!"

"What's wrong, Moo? You're turning a bit red," he teased. Brock covered his face with his hands as his face became more and more red.

"I hate you," he mumbled. Evan laughed.

"You know you love me. Evan took his free hand and removed Brock's hands. "Come on Moo, lemme see your face~" Evan's other hand slid back up to under Brock's shirt, causing Brock to shiver.

"Evan," Brock whined. Evan chuckled and kissed Brock on the lips. Brock kissed back, and Evan took this time to slip his hand back into Brock's boxers. Brock made an alarmed noise as Evan squeezed his ass again. "Evan," he mumbled against his boyfriends lips. "I'm too tired for this." Evan laughed and finally moved his hands.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop." Brock let out a sigh of relief and buried his face into the crook of Evan's neck once more. Evan wrapped his arms around Brock, but just pulled him closer and into a more comfortable position.