A/N 18

Heyo everyone! This author's note is going to be a bit different than the rest. I say that because this is going to be the last author's note.

Now, don't freak out yet, I'm not ending the book. Well, actually, I am. You see, I didnt realize that there was a limit to parts, and I've reached that limit (it's 200, by the way). So, I can no longer write any more parts here.

But! Don't you worry, because I will start another book! There's already some one-shots on there, I just haven't published them yet. The rest of the requests will be on there, and the one-shots will continue as well, obviously. You can still comment and request here if you want, but the requests will show up on the other book.

But thank you all so much for getting this book at over 100k views and 7k votes. For those who were here from the beginning, I thank you. For those who are new, thank you. And for those in the middle, I thank you as well. It means a lot to me. The second book will be published tommorow, and hopefully I can keep the schedule that I have been using for a while now.

Also, thank you to my (over) 100 followers!!! Even though that's nowhere close to what this book has, it's still a start. Thank you all so much!! I can't say it enough.

One last thing before I go; since the Asylum one-shots seem to be getting a lot of love, would you guys like to see that as a book? Just curious. Oh, and the same goes for Heathens and Feathers since that one's going on 4 parts.

Anyways, remember that you can request anything anytime, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots (that are gonna be on the next book)!