Request - Teens

Note: Requested by @afanficlover. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Evan waited excitedly for Jonathan. There wasn't a reason for it; he was just always that way. As he waited, he talked to his other friends, Mini, Brock, Marcel and Tyler.

"Catch me Evan!" Came a voice from behind. Evan dropped all of his stuff and turned around. Jonathan threw himself at Evan, laughing his famous laugh. Evan caught him, spinning him around before putting him down.

"Jesus, did you guys have that planned out or something?" Mini asked.

"They always do," Brock said, giving Jonathan a smile.

"Yeah, we do this every morning," Jonathan replied, giving Evan a high-five.

"Can y'all just fuck already?" Tyler asked with a laugh.

"We ask the same question about you and Mini," Marcel mumbled, not looking up from his phone.

Everyone but Tyler and Mini laughed, as their faces were growing red.

"Marcel, that's the best thing you've said today," Jonathan laughed as he wiped away the tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.

"It's only the beginning of the day," Brock pointed out with a chuckle.

"Well, he can obviously see into the future," Evan said, wrapping an arm around Jonathan's shoulder.

"Yes, yes I can. I can see Mini and Tyler fucking, along with Brock and Brian."

The only ones laughing that time were Marcel, Evan and Jonathan. Brock buried his face into his hands along with Mini while Tyler just glared at them.

The bell rang, telling everyone to go to class. Evan and Jonathan walked side by side as they had the same classes together. Everyone else rolled their eyes at the sight of the two, but went on to their own classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourth period had rolled around, and Evan and Jonathan were bored. Lunch was after third period, and they were stuck with a sub instead the normally fun Mr. Norman. Evan and Jonathan glanced at each other with a sigh.

Evan stuck his hands in his jacket pocket to find a package of gum. Evan took two pieces out and handed one to Jonathan. Jonathan gladly took it and started chewing, along with Evan.

The chewing had become entertaining to them, as Jonathan started to do so obnoxiously loud. When ever the teacher would ask who had gum, he would stop and hide it. Evan had to hold back his laughs everytime.

Since they were in the back, they had started a bubble blowing contest. Halfway through, Jonathan's bubble popped, leaving Evan the winner. Evan kept on blowing until the bubble was half the size of his face.

Jonathan decided to be a dick at that moment, so he took his pencil and poked the bubble. It made the most loud popping noise of all time as it went on Evan's face and hair.

Everyone in the class stared at them until the pair burst out laughing. Evan was clutching his stomach as Jonathan fell out of his chair, still laughing as he rolled around on the floor.

They were sent to the principals office after that. They continued to laugh on the way there, making sure to look through their friends classrooms windows before they made it. They also got most of the gum off of Evan's face, though there was a tiny bit still left in his hair.

"Maybe you should just dye your hair pink like Mini did," Jonathan suggested as he picked at the gum.

"Oh hell no! I would look terrible with pink hair," Evan replied, chewing on a new piece of gum.