Stutter

Tumblr prompt: I think your really cute but every time I try to talk to you I start stuttering and you think it's adorable

Pairing: H2OVanoss

"Just go and talk to him! You'll be fine, trust me!" Luke said, patting Jonathan's back.

"No, I can't just go up to him start talking! You know I start to stutter and then I can't get a word out." Luke sighed.

"Well, at least practice with me, then you might get it." Jonathan looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hell no! I ain't doing that for shit! And even if I did, it wouldn't help anything, I would just start stuttering when it came to the real thing." Luke groaned at his best friend's stubbornness.

"I swear, I'm just going to lock you two in a closet until you talk to him." Jonathan's eyes widened.

"Don't you dare." Luke rolled his eyes.

"I'm not gonna do it, don't worry. But now that I think about it, that might not be a bad idea..." Jonathan smacked his friends arm.

"Shut up!" Luke opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it and started to smirk.

"What are you thinking of?" Jonathan asked cautiously.

"Oh, nothing. I just spotted your crush, that's all." Jonathan's eyes widened.

"What?! Where?" He started frantically looking around and hid himself behind Luke. Luke rolled his eyes before pulling Jonathan out from behind him and pointing.

There was Jonathan's crush, Evan Fong, standing alone. Luke excitedly started pulling Jonathan towards him while Jonathan fought back. "No! What are you doing? Don't bring me over there!" He exclaimed. Luke ignored his pleas and continued to drag him.

"What are you talking about? This is the perfect chance for you to go and talk to him! So go!"

He shoved Jonathan in the direction of Evan. Jonathan turned around and flipped Luke off before slowly walking over to Evan. Evan saw him and smiled. He waved Jonathan over and Jonathan started to blush.

"Hey," Evan greeted when Jonathan got there.

"H-hi." Jonathan cursed himself. 'Dammit stutter! Could you not?' Evan chuckled.

"So what brings you over here? I thought you were having a grand conversation with your friend there," he said, motioning to Luke.

"W-well, Luke d-dragged me over here. I-I don't know why, b-but..." Jonathan cursed himself even more. Couldn't he have one conversation with Evan that wasn't all stuttering? Evan chuckled again.

"Well then. Anyways, sorry for the short talk, but I gotta be somewhere. See ya around, cutie." He winked and walked off.

Jonathan stood there, frozen. 'Did Evan just call me cute?' Jonathan buried his face into his hands. Luke walked over to him. "So? How'd it go?" Jonathan peered up at Luke from his hands.

"He called me cute..." He mumbled, still dazed from what had just happened. Luke's eyes widened before grinning wildly.

"I knew it! See, this is why you should talk to people!" He nearly yelled.

"Shut up! You don't want the whole world to know, do you?" Jonathan whispered angirly. Luke just laughed.

"Whatever. Anyways, I gotta go somewhere. Peace!" Jonathan tried to stop him but Luke had already walked off at that point. Jonathan sighed.

"I hate him so much," he mumbled.

"Hate who so much?" Jonathan jumped at the sudden voice behind him. He quickly turned around to see that Evan was standing behind him.

"U-uh..." Evan laughed.

"Don't tell me that it's me." Jonathan's eyes widened.

"W-what? No! No, I-I could n-never hate y-you. I-I mean, um..." Jonathan awkwardly stuttered. Evan laughed again and ruffled Jonathan's hair.

"Don't worry, I know you can't hate me. No one can!" Jonathan rolled his eyes a bit at that. "Quick question: what's with the stuttering thing? You never seem to stutter with your friend, so why stutter when you talk to me?" Evan asked, leaning forward a bit. Jonathan's face grew red.

"Um w-well, I-I mean, I-it's not l-like I-I can c-control it or anything, b-but I've k-known Luke longer, a-and w-we're like b-brothers, s-so..." Evan chuckled.

"Do you even realize how adorable you are when you stutter?" Jonathan froze.

Out of all things Evan could have said, that's what he had to say?

"W-what?" Evan chuckled again.

"You're adorable when you stutter." Jonathan put his red face into his hands. He heard Evan laugh before feeling a pair of lips on his head and something being put into his pocket. "See ya soon, cutie." Jonathan lifted his head up to see Evan leaving. He put his hand in his pocket to see what it was.

Jonathan took it out to see that it was a price of paper. He opened it and gasped. It was Evan's number. Jonathan looked around hurriedly before running to find Luke.

When he did find Luke, he couldn't tell who was more excited. The one thing that he did know was that his stuttering wasn't all that bad as he had thought it to be.