one

"i guess i'll have to be patient and come for you after you graduate."

that was the last recorded message i heard from yoongi in over eight months.

between then and now a lot has happened between us.

between caring for chanhee, going to court and otherwise acting like a real couple, people have started to think that we actually are.

and i'm not complaining, after all i sort of like the idea of dating such a kind guy, he even took me out a couple of times.

and each date was great but at the end of the day my studies came first and so i didn't accept any of his advances.

"would you turn on the radio?"
sitting on her bed with feet crossed, my college roommate; ikkio nodded and sat up, turning on the bluetooth system and finding a station.

"classical please.."

i whispered at my desk, a small cone lamp towered over my paper so i could see in the late hour.

a sweet melody came on and i couldn't help but melt into the lullaby like rhythm.

"mhm. is that a francisco original?"

i had become a pretty big classical music and art head over time also. and learned to identify each composer.

"uh...i don't know, let me check." ikkio glances at her phone and holds that home button.

"what song is this?" she questions the artificial intelligence that came with the device.

holding the mic of her phone to the speaker from the radio, she waited until the system came back with a answer.

"uh no, someone named agust."

i threw my head back in my chair; closing my eyes and dosing softly.

"oh, must be a new artist. send the title to me.."

closing my textbooks and hitting the light, i walked over to my bed.

"can you believe it? our last test and then we graduate."

throwing my head back onto a pillow, i stared up at the ceiling. making constellations out of every odd space filling it.

"every person has always spent all of their years working up to the day they graduate...i wonder what happens after that."