bonus; daddy vs daddy

yoongi stepped into the room, dark outside of the thin strip of light from the door. "hello?" turning he heard the door creaking behind him, turning on his heel he seen miso, guilted with a pity smile."i'm sorry honey."

she slammed the door and he was left in pitch hollow emptiness. he looked around as if he could actually see anything, swallowing he nervously gripped the side of his pants.

as his eyes adjusted he noticed a single ember of fire sitting on a table and a dark masked figure sitting in its warmth, comforted by the darkness.

"take off your shoes, this is a sacred place."

quick with obedience, yoongi slipped off his shoes and approached the man, kneeling at his feet and bowing."mr kyung song?"

the man grunted.

"I meant what I said...I want to marry your daughter."  yoongi's voice stammered but he held his position nonetheless. his eyes focused on the single ray of light. hoping it would clear out all the nerves.

"she won't come easy, she's the first, my first born child. I raised her and I made her who she is. if you marry her you're marrying this entire family. and if you ever even think about leaving her I-"

"I won't I won't ever leave her. I can't leave her she means too much to me and I'm not saying this out of ignorance or young love..I know. I've tried to live without her and it doesn't work."

silence. that same never ending echoing silence. how can something so quiet scream so loudly?

miso's farther shifted on his mat, grabbing something with a clank.

he lifts up a soju set, arranging a glass for yoongi and another for himself.
"fine then. if you feel so strongly about this than let us drink as two men."

yoongi took the glass and bowed gently forced his eyes closed,

he's going to kill me, damn it I knew I shouldn't have come down here. he's trying to poison me.

he cocked his head back and took the shot, turning to see her father's mouth possibly twitching into an amused smile.

"here..have another." he filled his glass again, and offered it back to the younger.

yoongi was already nervous about this, it wasn't like an elder to serve the younger unless he were truly plotting something. still it was her father and he wanted to win him over.

he took the shot, and again her father coaxed him into another, and another, and another until yoongi was barely about to sit straight. swaying on his mat.

"do you want to marry my daughter?"

"y-yes." yoongi hiccuped.

"why?"

this time the dark prince felt his lips turn up without intention, nodding to himself."b-because she's the sweetest person I know and she stole my heart you see,s-she stole it at the market and I really want it back and so i'm gonna marry her and get my heart back okay?"

silence.

her father stood, walking across the room and turning on a light, yoongi's drunken face completely visible from the warm pink on his cheeks to the blank gaze and random mummering to the candle.

"my f-fire for miso b-burns brighter than yours okay? s-so just find yourself another girl."

mr kyung song chuckled and lifted yoongi to his feet, patting him gently."you did good son."

helping him up the steps, her father twisted the door open to find miso and her mom on the other side eavesdropping.

the two girls froze, smiling innocently at the men."hi daddy..we weren't listening." miso flashed a smile along side her mom as the two decided to play sweet.

mr song rolled his eyes and shook his head."why don't you take him home and make him some tea miso..he's gonna need it when he wakes up."

miso nods and slowly grabs yoongi who was close to passed out from drunkness. "and he claims to handle soju well." she chuckles before turning away.

"oh and miso.."

she stopped and turned to her dad, raising an eyebrow.

"that boy's alright."