bonus; cramps

let me start by saying this.

i'm. not. happy.

that's all I could think when I woke up.
"yoongi." I groaned from the bed, curling up into a ball. "yoongi!"

my husband walked into the room, rubbing his eyes as if he was still sleep."hm what is it?"

"take chanhee to school."

he scrunched his nose and started to pout."but I thought you were taking him...and jimin just invited me to karaoke." he sticks out his bottom lip, shoving his hands into his pockets and kicking his leg like the man child he was.

"min yoongi, your wife is in pain—I could be dying right now for all I know and if you make me get out of this bed I will gladly turn this house upside down."

yoongi paused a moment, rubbing the back of is neck and smiling though he looked like i might've shaken him up. he got the message."you know the more I think about it...i never liked jimin anyway."

quickly he kisses my forehead and disappears from the room, I heard muffled voices a while before they got loud.

"alright chanhee lets go to school."

"okay."

chanhee peaked his head in the room, smiling as I looked at him."bye eomma, daddy says you're having your monthly mood—whatever that means but I hope you get better soon."

I smiled, waving from under the covers. the moment he disappeared however I made a mental note to myself; murder that husband of mine.

I tried to go back to sleep but my stomach twisted, I hated it so much. this just wasn't going to work.

sitting up I force myself to stand, dragging my feet to the bathroom.

bending down I looked under the cabinet, reaching for something.

my stomach twisted and I sighed. it never felt comfortable kneeling like this when my stomach was hurting, made it hard to eat.

"where is it..?"

looking down I see my perfumes, soaps and conditioners; even my nail polishes and some stray  bobbypins I could never find.

but I wasn't looking for that.
"where are my pads..I just bought a new pack.."

i sat up, scrunching my nose. did I forget to take it out the car? no..no I didn't forget because I brought them in and told chanhee to stop throwing the bag around the house before he hurts himself.

I paused shifting my eyes."did I ever take them from chanhee?"

moving, I walked out of the bathroom and looked around the bedroom. since we got married; yoongi, chanhee and I shared a room.

looking under the mattress I was more disappointed than expected."maybe the living room.."

somehow I ended up looking through the entire house. nothing.

rolling my eyes I groan, looking to my phone."he's not going to shut up about this one.."

tapping my phone I called yoongi, tapping my thigh as I waited for him to pick up.