fourty seven

week twenty eight
seoul korea

we said goodbye to rosè and jungkook before hopping on the earliest plane for seoul.

rosè was happy to have met me and said she would try to make our last concert since she had family there.

jungkook also said he'd meeting us but would take a later flight since he was in no hurry.

meanwhile as yoongi and I sat on the plane It was clear that I was getting on his nerves.

"stop looking at it."  yoongi groaned before grabbing my phone, setting it face down on my lap.

"I just wanna see something.." I grabbed the phone again, swiping the touch screen.

"do it later. the plane's going to take off soon anyway." again he took my phone and shuts it off. holding it in his palm.

it wasnt until I touched his arm did he seem to let up."i'm sorry, I know I'm getting on your nerves about this blog..it's just bothering me a lot."

carefully he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, kissing my forehead."I know."

neither of us said anything until the pilot began to announce our nearing take off, the plane roared as yoongi yawned.  

it would be early morning by the time we reach seoul. eventually the prince fell asleep and I carefully reached over to take my phone from him.

as soon as it fell between my hands I turned it on. going to my offline readings I pulled up the blog, scanning it again.

I wish I knew something about IP addresses.

glancing over it I recalled all the details.

the pictures, the obvious cluelessness on the subject, and the icon of the blogger; a picture of a flower and a name written in japanese. "百合"
or "薔薇" I can't remember which.

really there was nothing for me to work with. and I seriously was losing sleep over this.

In a moment however a memory resurfaces and in a haste I sent a text to rosè. hopefully she'd answer before the plane took off.

I just needed to know one more thing and then I would let it go.

[+]
I'm so excited!
but i'm torn between slowing down the last few updates or posting a bunch!