poll{all opinions welcome}

so as I said before the story is winding down towards its end.

with its winding down I think it's going to become more intimate.

there's one chapter that I'm working on that's supposed to be very important and sweet and it's plot has the potential to be anything because of the way I set it up so I want to know is do y'all want a

smutty chapter,

like what type of smut?? light smut{very few details}

romantic, cute, clumsy, etc

slow, quick,{a quick jimin jimout}

do you want them to go through all the motions or act like they are professionals??

y'all serious have to tell me because I know zero, nothin, nada.

I wish I could hire a smut writer.

if I write that y'all would have to hug me afterwards because so will be red as a tomato.

OR y'all might not want any smut and y'all might want something cute, romantic, fluffy,innocent, young love, classic miso and yoongi stuff.

perhaps y'all want two chapters, perhaps a smutty version and then a clean version of the same thing.

IDK

the closest thing I've ever written to smut was a chapter for jimin in the book {it wasn't even smut at all but i felt like it was}

or a story in my drafts, it was supposed to be a one shot of yoongi's first time.

or a story in my drafts about jungkook and what it's like to lust for the first time. basically where he goes from a cute boy stage in his
relationship with his school girlfriend to suddenly getting some very new feelings.

the reason they've never been published is because I'd die of embarrassment.

but this is miso and yoongi and I feel a little more comfortable doing it for this story, especially since this book was made for you all. you guys asked for it and that's why we're here so I seriously want to here your opinions in the comments.

bc if y'all leave it up to me there's a 98% chance there will be no smut (๑>◡<๑)