fifty nine||clean version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥
dear min miso,

lets play a game shall we? ♡

yours, yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥

I looked up,groaning at the man sitting across the room in his chair,looking down on his phone while the tv filled the empty air. since our honeymoon started he's been asking me questions like this.

"what type of game?"

glancing up with his dirt brown eyes covered with his bangs, his lips tug into a gummy smile before turning away, the light tapping of his phone audible before my own vibrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥
min yoongi
don't cheat.

min yoongi
no questions.

min yoongi
care to play?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥

"I don't have time for your mind games yoongi, so do I have to move around to play or..?"

a chuckle hiccuped in his throat, licking his lips I catch his eyes as he types again.

min yoongi
didn't I tell you no cheating?

min yoongi
there's no discussing the game

min yoongi
still if you accept my offer to play don't hesitate to come over to the dark side.

smiling I stood up, setting my phone on the bed, stepping out I walk out to the kitchen, coming back with a small china plate and a slice of wedding cake. carefully I positioned myself before the devilish prince, holding out the plate to him. the sugar based substance covered in thick white cream and my lips refused to settle for anything less than the smile planted there.

yoongi glanced up at me, rubbing his fingers against his thigh in small strokes. he waited to see what I was presenting him.

"do you want sugar or spice?"

"which is the sugar?" his lips curved as he leaned back, sinking comfortably in his seat. he watched as I sucked my lips, he always knew when he was being played into something."you and that pastry both look equally sweet."

gently I rest the china against his lap, placing pressure on his thighs as I leaned foreword. my lips still in a seamless smile."sugar or spice?"

this time he chewed on his lip, pondering. which did he want in this situation? after a time he looked up, eyes seemingly found the answer to my question but his words didn't quite match up to the allure. "whichever one you chose."

"yoongi."

"yes?"

"if I give you sweet will you tell me what you're up to?"

"no, but don't worry we'll play soon, but first sit down—you're missing all the good light."

I take the plate and sit on his lap,wiggling around until I found my favorite spot. carefully he took the plate from me. digging the fork into the fluff,he started to hand feed me. chuckling when it missed my mouth and made a mess of icing on my lips.

"you're terrible at this." voice rose in a chuckle, he wiped the buttercream from my lips, kissing it against his own as if he would taste me as well.

after a time I finished the slice and he turned to me."ready to play?" nodding I turned eagerly in his lap."mhm."

"to play this game, close your eyes and give me your palms face up."

he leaned in and pecked my lips, eyes fluttering open I push him away playfully, covering my unattractive snort at the surprise and hear his laughter blend with mine:l.

"you're not allowed to steal kisses!"

"that was the game! let the boyfriend taste the cake that his girlfriend didn't bother sharing with him!"

retaliating I start to poke him on his sides, attacking him with affectionate aggression.

"stop miso i'm ticklish as hell!"

laughing he started to sound like the pillsberry dough boy; bending over to guard his precious body from my tickling.

"okay okay i'm sorry, seriously lets play. give me your palms."

watchfully I offer up my hands to him, resting them on top of his own.

"you'll have three kids.. live a prosperous life and have many good wishes upon your life."

he smiled up at me."looks like you'll have much good fortune."

watching him I shook my head, frowning slightly."I don't believe in fortunes yoongi."

his smile grew bigger, nodding as he rubbed his thumb over my palms.

"I know. I don't either..I made the entire thing up, the idea of something telling you what you're going to become or what's going to happen to you makes it feel like we have no in the choices in our life...but we believe in hope right? I wanted to play this game as a little reminder, that we're not going to believe what other people say about us, or tell us that we won't have a good future. hope is what's going to keep us together, if we don't have anything else let's have hope..okay?"

my teeth returned in a upturned curve, only he could say things like this. nodding at answered with a perk in my voice.

"okay."

once we played our game I settled into his arms,the sun started to lower as we sat and we watched it, carefully I raised my left hand ;shaping it into a small heart."my heart isn't complete." I pout against his chest, watching my lonely hand shadow cast half a heart on the wall.

shortly after, yoongi raised his right hand, placing it just the opposite of mine, a gap between us; his palm formed half of a heart and he looked at it thoughtfully."my heart seems pretty empty too..I wonder if we can do anything to fix that?"

we exchanged a glance and I felt a light feeling in my stomach, cheeks warm as he leaned over and kissed me;the taste of soju still on his lips, at the same time I could feel his hand maneuvering between mine.

when he released my lips I looked up at his handy work, smiling as our hands were intwined together, fingers forming a full plump heart.

" my heart's complete."

"so is mine."

[+]
even though they're married they address each other as bf and gf, wow.