sixty

we were finally back home after all of our events, from tours to wedding separation, to wedding day and lastly the honeymoon

something about when you know you're home..it feel right when you step through the door.

yoongi and chanhee were getting ready for bed,  the little dumpling running around in his gudetama pajamas while yoongi tried to settle him down. quickly grabbing the boy by his pants and pulling him into a bear hug, making him giggle.

standing outside the door I watched them,nervously gathering and dropping the material of my oversized shirt.

I hesitated but eventually walked into the room. sliding the door cracked.
yoongi smiled up at me, nodding.

turning to chanhee I bent down.
"chanhee, mind if I sleep here tonight?"

chanhee looked up from his spot on the bed, eyes widening, he had never seen me and yoongi in the same room at night before, often times I slept in the guest room and chanhee would meet me outside to say good night. he perhaps didn't even know that I was capable of stepping into that room.

slowly he turned to his daddy and back to me, mouth wide open and turning up into a full on grin as he continues to look between us, slowly he bobs his head in a nod, his eyes began to fog, baby tears trickling down his cheeks and collecting on his chin.

"chanhee what's wrong,why are you crying?"

I asked as I kneeled down, placing my hand under his chin and wiping the salt water, I never liked when he cried.

"I-I get to sleep with my mommy and daddy together for the first time." he wailed as his lip quivered.

though even I could tell it was from happiness, I bring him to my chest and allowed him to rest against me though his tears continued to fall. yoongi rubbed his back as i held him in the night hour.

once he calmed i rested him against the mattress, he choose to face me, snuggled against my torso while i wrapped my arms around his chubby physique, yoongi covered him from the back, his arm draped over my son and I. his forehead touching mine as we slept for the first time as a family.

as we were always meant to be.