fifty one

the show was about to start.
lights. cameras.action.

I stood backstage as yoongi prepared his last concert show. the two of us were feeling as relieved as ever after we told karan the situation with the blog.

using her team of  monitors and regulating computer team she managed to get the posts and any others related to it shut down so we would live with some form of privacy again.

once that was cared for we dealt with yuri.
we asked her to get parent counseling, and despite the incident we paid for her services; she did care for our son for nearly a year.

we won't let her babysit again but I'll treat her like a friend in need, i'm willing to help her and jisoo get through these times just as yoongi and I did.

I then dealt with the jungkook issue.
jungkook. I knew I wasn't in love with jungkook anymore from the moment he came back. but the idea of a guy I used to like so much suddenly taking notice of me, it made me think I still liked him. but I don't.

and I told him that he didn't have to impress me, or prove anything to me. but just agree to be friends with us from now on and promise to keep contact.

rosè and I exchanged numbers. after going through an experience like being chased by crazed fans it sort of makes you close to a person. I suggested she go on tour with jungkook after today, it was a fun experience for me after all; who knows what it'll do for her?

and now here we were. preparing for our last show. I smiled as I held chanhee in my hands. waving softly as yoongi walked up on stage.

"I'm honored to have gotten to experience a tour like this, so big with so many different people watching. it made me want to work harder, and to experience this with someone I loved so much..it made this trip more than I could've asked for."

he dabbed his eyes,moister leaking onto his fingers.

"for this last show things are going to be done a little differently."

he stepped away from the mic, turning and started striding off stage, brushing his nose and stopping only just at the edge of the backstage curtain, the audience could see him but they couldn't see what he was looking at.

they couldn't see me.

"miso..would you come out and help me..?"

[+]
it's 3 am I seriously gotta stop doing this