bonus; kinks

WARNING

literally this entire chapter is talking about sex
[+]

"hey do you have a daddy kink?"
I turned to jimin, who had quickly become a friend of mine after yoongi introduced me to him.

he had come over to help me move my stuff from my house into yoongi's. we had been working for hours and had decided to stop and  take a break to play a quick game of mario cart.

"i'm not hating or anything, I mean I have a hella mommy kink so...." he shrugged and popped a handful of popcorn into his mouth, fingers tapping the controller aggressively.

"why would I have a daddy kink?"

"—does that mean you have a mommy kink?"

"why would I have a kink for the name my son calls me?"

he paused, scrunching his nose at the distasteful point I made. "yeah let's scratch that one."

"okay well you have to have some kink."

"I don't."

jimin paused the game just as I was about the reach the finish line, turning off the console.

"hey I was winning!"

"yeah that's why I quit."

standing he walked out of the room and into my room, so could hear him rummaging around. "hey where's your laptop?"

narrowing my eyes I answered consciously.
"next to my purse...why?"

he didn't answer but smiled deviously on return, sitting down on the ground and typing something. "a kink quiz. we'll answer questions and see what your kink really is."

"why am I friends with you?"

"I ask myself the same thing about you everyday— alright do you enjoy degrading your partner, calling them humiliating names?"

"ew no."

"okay do you like when you're physically hurt?"

"seriously?"

jimin shrugged and we continued answering questions. we ended up sitting on the floor for about ten minutes, answering questions, and honestly it was really embarrassing having my friend ask me this type of stuff.

"alright let's see you're..."

he paused, waiting for the results to show up before frowning.

"wow I can't believe you're actually this boring...you got ninety- six percent vanilla."

at this I laughed, crossing my arms with a chuckle."told you I didn't have a kink."

"oh but wait there's more." his voice lowered mockingly as he cleared his throats and sat up straight.

"after that you're ninety-one percent a little."

"what?!" I jumped up to take the laptop but he had jumped up quicker than I could, running to the middle of the room.

"seventy-eight percent ageplayer."

now we were running around the house, jimin laughing his head off.

"and sixty-seven percent mommy and daddy, ha!"

"park jimin you're so dead! don't you dare telll yoongi!"

"oh but my dear miso...how can I hide something like this from my best friend?"
he taunted.

running into the bathroom and locking the door. inside I could hear him calling yoongi on his phone.

[+]

I legit did the quiz as miso okay don't judge me.

but fun fact: this chapter was inspired by a story i was going to write a long time ago. it was going to be about either jimin or seokjin and their girlfriend/wife and they decided to spice of their lives and try a different kink every week, including , mommy, bdsm, threesomes etc.