Q&A

welcome to the single wife q&a!
you guys sent questions, some in the comments and some in my messages(y'all I don't check my messages often so I'm surprised I seen it!)

anyway lets get into it!

ayo yoongi! can you be my swaeg?

yoongi: I don't...I don't get it. did jimin put you up to this?

rosè! you have such a sweet tooth that I think you really should take a bite of that jungkookie if you know what I mean.

rosè: *shoves three boxes of candy in cheeks* sorry I can't hear you!

jungkook mah man when are you gonna get the girl???

jungkook: *rubs neck nervously, blushing deeply* ha well I'm not sure..maybe someone as good as miso will come around for me if I wait.

miso, will you have a child with yoongi if possible?

miso: *stuttering* I mean if he and I really want...y-yoongi stop looking at me like that! what's so funny?
*yoongi nuzzles miso's neck...miso's turning red...uh oh we lost her.*

ayo jimin I see you plan weddings, when is ours?

jimin: *nervous lip bite, looks away* ish I don't know...perhaps we can talk about it over dinner? only if you're okay with that of course...future wife.♡

chanhee, how did you and yoongi appa meet?

chanhee:*eating grapes* I think it was always me and daddy..but my first memory of him was in the season when leaves fall off the trees. appa gave me his scarf and bought me chocolate milk. but can I tell you a secret? sometimes I feel like something happened before that I can't remember.

author, are you a fan of blackpink and exo? you put rosé and jisoo in the story.

this was purely a coincidence— I promise on my pinkie toes! I actually didn't realize this until someone pointed it out to me but blackpink was not in my mind as I wrote those characters.

however I have constantly shown at least one exo member in most of my stories, idk why.

why pads?

idk. it was quirky and definitely a interesting way to start a story I thought. it made me laugh and I didn't think anyone would really see my book anyway.

do you read comments?

yes! I read every single comment though I'm not clever enough to respond to very many.

favorite part of the series?

hmm I don't have a moment I can think of BUT i know my LEAST favorite part is where miso and yoongi are fighting in 'virgin mom' and I wrote
"it was like the entire world stood still."
or the part where miso greets jungkook,
"annyeonghaseyo senior jungkook."

i hate both lines so much, I cringe so hard every time i see it.

WHEN WILL WE SEE THE MAKNAE LINE?MAKNAE LINE PLEASE!

that's not a virgin mom question! ha.

and that's the end of the Q&A! I hope you enjoyed!

thank you all again!