fourty six

"the posts go on and on." karan mumbles as I scrolled down the blog, I could feel a knot twisting and tightening in my stomach.

"I know he's your son. if you want we can take legal action against the writer, one for having photographs and personal information of a minor without parental consent and many other things if I really look into it,you wouldn't happen to have any social media with pictures of chanhee?"

"no,"

"so these pictures were disclosed? you didn't have any friends who took these?"

"no, those were on miso's camera..she left it back at my place."

I scrolled through the phone. reading and rereading the article over and over. someone..chanhee..

I suddenly started to feel very alone when the hall was filled with nothing but the sound of me tapping scrolling, looking up; yoongi and karan were staring at me.

"what?" that came out a little more aggressive than planned.

"you're doing the thing."

"what thing?"

he didn't say anything, rather stepping up to me,acing the back of his hand against my forehead.

"ish..you're burning up.." his tone almost sounded bored.

dropping his head he looks down on me."she haven't be able to rest peacefully the past two days..keep this up and she'll be sick.."

"stop talking like i'm not in front of you."

"karan..maybe we shouldn't talk about this in front of miso. she needs rest, she hasn't had much time to recover from last night."

he turns to his producer, they both angled themselves away from me and continued to talk.

"I'm fine, I want to talk about how you're going to fix this." I pulled on yoongi's shoulder. when he didn't budge I resorted to karan who was only so strong.

she stepped back and looked to me; sighing.
"why don't you focus on packing your bags. I think yoongi's right. you need the rest, especially since our biggest show is coming up and we need to get ready to move on to our last stop asap."

I could tell they weren't going to talk anymore while I was around, if they were going to be like that they shouldn't have called me out here to begin with!

reluctantly I headed back inside. now with more headaches than I started with.