thirteen

i spent the next three days seriously thinking about his offer.

he leaves tomorrow.

he told me that he'd have a plane ticket just in case i showed up but i hadn't told him anything since that night in the car.

i walked across the city and looked around at everything around me, the shops; the jobs and especially the people.

did they look happy and accomplished? does their happiness guarantee my own if i don't go?

i had all types of thoughts like these and it hurt my head so much that i had to take supplements just so i'd have the energy to think some more.

i couldn't eat real food, i had too much on my plate already.

i was curious. i did want to see the real min yoongi, but i also didn't. would my opinion of him change? will i not respect him as much if i see him without chanhee to sensor him?

and then the idea of leaving korea..how will we communicate with others? i don't have any translation books and the closest i've gotten to learning english was listening to american pop.

and japan was a monster in its own right. would we be able to communicate the basics? how will we get around or get a hotel?

these were my thoughts up until the very last hour of daylight on the very last day before the trip.

I had already packed my bags just in case but my heart still wasn't settled. i still hadn't made a choice on the inside.

i just don't know what i want.

i would've talked to my parents but neither of them would like the sound of me leaving korea, and if my dad knew that i was going with a man..he'd lock me in our house.

so much running through my mind, and as it grew dark i knew i had to make a choice and stick to it.