twenty seven

"hmm?"

"awake?"

yoongi grunted, rubbing the corner of his eyes.
he turned to find himself in a dark space.
"where are we?" voice cracked from sleep.

raising my hand up a click sound rings, moments later a light illuminates the space and he can see that we were in a car, parked outside  by a lake.

"I took you out of the stadium..you were getting anxious and tired in there. you look much better now."

he breathes, ruffling his bangs tossing his head back, a deep grunted sigh was his only answer while he stretched and adjusted himself.

"I can see why though, it's been four weeks and already you've had twelve shows in four different states."

nyc,
texas,
california,
and chicago.

"yeah but still.."

without a word I place my hand in his hair, rubbing his head gently. he stops mid sentence, a low turn of his lips slipping.

"mhmm..miso.."

"hm?"

"I know what you're doing."

"doing what?"

"I've seen you do this to chanhee before. remember when I couldn't get him to sleep for anything? you came by and told us to get in the car. you asked me to drive us by the lake and you rolled the windows down."

I bit my lip, face starting to ache from attempting to suppress the massive grin that was forming.

"I remember you sat in the backseat with him, and you challenged him in a game to see who could breath in the most air."

I heard the slight smack of his lips as his gummy smile reappeared at the memory.

"you knew the air would make him sleepy. and when he started to calm down you started rubbing his head amd set him against you. that poor boy tried so hard to awake but he couldn't. and I was never more thankful to have someone else around to help me."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

lips saying one thing, eyes screaming another. honestly that was a good night for us. yoongi took us home and tucked our boy in bed, he thanked me so many times for coming over so late and asked me to stay the night.

"you were basically made to be a mom, I think every mother has the magic power to put kids to sleep."

"hm, oh really? then I must be a excellent mom, too bad I don't fit the wife description also, looks like you're going to have to find yourself another girl." I teased.

he knew the game I was trying to play.

"actually, I think wife's also have the power to be able to calm their husbands when they get too uneasy or stressed. just like you eased me today."

he turns himself so that his head was in my lap, his dark eyes easily staring into mine.

"I'm starting to think you're making this up as you go."

"i'm not! look even husbands have requirements. like a good husband should be able to buy his wife's pads without being embarrassed."

instantly my neck becomes warm at the memory he was referring to. the day we met several years ago, the day chanhee met me while I was buying personal products.

"that was one time!"

"one time is all it takes! "

"we had just met when that happened!"

"so that means we've been practically married since day one." he chuckles and peaks out his tongue at me, sneaking a quick wink.

"ish, I should shove your tongue back in your mouth, you get on my nerves."

"couples also annoy each other to no end," leaning up, his nose tickles mine. "admit it miso, we were made for each other."

[+]

may edit more idk