seven

yoongi looked down on me and immediately i remembered my family's presence.

"oh."

i pulled back and look at everyone.
"this is min yoongi, they guy i've told you all about."

i caught my dad sucking his teeth and looking him up and down. and the nerves were coming back.

"ok so yeah, you guys can go ahead and head to the dinner spot and catch you guys up there. uhm yoongi why don't you go and take me to see chanhee?"

the longer they looked at us the more awkward I felt so I quickly tried to get everyone to go their separate ways.

yoongi gave me that expression of 'that was so lame of you' but he does take me to chanhee who is sitting with another woman.

chanhee looks to me and his smile broadens, instantly ditched the girl and running up to me,

"eomma i missed youuu." he cooes and i tickle his neck with my nose.

"i missed you too. say did you get taller?" i ask with a pout.
he nods and i squeeze him harder."no stay little forever okay?"

this makes him laugh uncontrollably as he breaks away."but i gotta grow! i gotta be like daddy!"

he standing next to yoongi and i chuckle.

"hey eomma did you know i'm seven now?"

i scrunch up my nose and cross my arms.
"no you're not, you're six."

"well yea...but i'm almost seven!"

"but you're not seven yet. so be six while you're still six."

i poke his nose and give him a kiss on the forehead.

"oh and i want to meet my new friend." chanhee grabs my fingers and walks me over to the girl who he was previously sitting with.

"this is miss yuri and she's really good and playing games and helping me with work."

"it's nice to meet you." yuri offers her hand i take it.

"i babysit chanhee when his father can't."

i looked to yoongi, it was odd hearing someone else address him as the father. but i am glad that he gets help where he needs it.

"i work a lot now and sometimes i can't be with chanhee all day so i got him a babysitter. she's really good actually." he explains and stretched the bridge of his nose.

i nodded and brushed my hair off my face.
"that's great, you know yoongi you never did tell me what you do for a living."

"miso! eomma is waiting for you! they don't want to leave until you're ready to go."

my little sister gain appeared and  interrupted us before trying to tug me off.

"oh...okay...uh bye guys." i waved them off
walked with my sister.

"where'd they park?"
i ask and she looks at me with the ugliest face i ever seen on a child.

"how would i know, its dark."

arching a eyebrow, i sigh and shake my head; slipping my phone out of my purse.

"here call mom and tell her that you're going to ride with me to the spot."

[+]

this is so weird because in the first book there wasn't that many appearances from other people in the story.