thirty

week fourteen
london

crinkling the paper under my touch, lips become a curved wave.

"..this is too cute."

resting the letter down, I leaned over the bathroom sink. I hadn't expected this from yoongi. the night before he chuckles and asked with that stupid smile threaded o his lips;
"ready for your big date tomorrow?"

he seemed far more excited about this then I felt. stepping out of the bathroom I looked around our hotel room.

"yoongi i'm ready!"

the stillness of the air was a tiny mouse, taunting, nervous wrecking. it made me unconsciously hold my breath as I looked for him."yoongi?"

stumbling against the couch my eyes linger on another piece of paper resting on the cushion, this one folded neatly in fours.

as I picked it up, my reflection is shown on the hand mirror sitting under it. "hm."

dear ms. song,

congrats you've met your date.

miso has been waiting very anxiously to meet you.

she looks gorgeous doesn't she? and you two might have a lot in common.

in fact you should sit down and talk about it with each other. you knows maybe things might work out.

signed, yoongi

"what is this?"

turning the paper over there were a list of suggested questions I'd ask. looking back towards the reflection i couldn't help but scoff to myself.

"so I'm my own date? why does yoongi want me to play this game of his?"

still even as I complained my eyes were drawn to the paper and I sighed, looking up at the mirror.

"first question is..what's you're idea of perfect happiness?"

a moment of silence. I watched as my reflection moved symmetrically to me as if waiting patiently on a response.

gazing into my own eyes I couldn't tell what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking. I never think. I wasn't the type to talk to myself. I didn't know that was a thing. but I felt bad.

when I look in yoongi's eyes I can see his hopes and dreams. and when I see chanhee's I see youth and happiness.but when I look into my own eyes they're a pool filled with darkness.
I couldn't see myself. I don't know who I am.

sighing, i started to understand the rules to his game.

"we have a lot of catching up to do..don't we miso?"

[+]

it's 2:30 am, goodnight.