eighteen

"are you excited?"

his lips twitches into a gummy smile, his hand hadn't left mine even after we were seated on the plane.

"i'm a little bit of everything right now." my leg shaking violently as my fingers tap the screen of my phone.

to:thing 1 and thing 2

message: getting ready to take flight! won't be able to answer any calls until I land. ✈️

sent

how could i make myself sound so excited in a message but i couldn't feel excited in real life?

i was brought back to reality as yoongi leaned over me, looking at me from the corner of his eyes briefly, i never realizes just how dark and taunting his side profile looked..did he always look like this?

he shifts his eyes away and moved his hand down to my hips.

"hey!" I touched his shoulder and pushed him back slightly, though i didn't really try hard enough to get him off of me.

he stopped and looked up, almost as if i were bothering him. he half wittedly looked up at me, "is there something wrong?" his voice questionably unimpressed.

"yes..you can't just go and start touching a girl without warning."

"alright, here's your warning..miso i'm going to reach over to your lower back now.."

again he leaned over me, his body a little closer to me this time and i suddenly became aware of my body,

he reach his hand around my lower back and hip, his hand rummaging, causing a squirm from me.

his hand brushes against my butt and there was a pause.

i had squeezed my eyes shut long ago, was he really such a pervert?

"miso,lift up."

i peaked a eye open but he wasn't looking at me, rather looking down where his hand was.

"just lift your lower body a little, you can do that right?"

swallowing, a small nod was presented and i bucked my hips forward some, my lower body hovering over the seat slightly.

i felt his hand retract with a metal object in it.
"you were sitting on the seatbelt silly girl."

i lowered myself in awe, finally releasing the breath i had stored in my lungs.
as i prepared to scream if he had done something funny.

he proceeded to buckle me in and tighten the seatbelt around me.

"that wasn't too weird for you, was it?"

again, i felt the hairs on the back of my neck tickling me but i shook my head, a nervously relieved smile forming.
"no not at all."

"good. miso this is your first time away from home and your family is trusting me with you..i know you can do simple things like buckling yourself but it makes me feel better knowing that i'm personally looking out for you..is that okay?"

he didn't know that my parents had no idea where i would be when they woke up, and i didn't see any reason to tell him.
not to mention how cute he looked as he knitted his eyebrows, appearing genuinely concerned for my well being.

"it's o-okay."

"good."

he looks up as a flight attended stands by our row, giving instructions and safety protocols to be taken during the flight. his eyes caught mine as i listened. nibbling on my lip nervously as the mention of emergencies.

momentarily my attention is broken off from the explanations as a warm hand plants itself my thigh.

glancing to my side to see yoongi looking up at me, silence between us. the speaking of the flight attendants seemed to fade into the background as we watched each other.

the iris of his eyes darts between both of my own before he whispers to me, squeezing my thigh."don't be scared, fear is only as real as you let it be."