thirty three

【yoongi's log】

this week..she was different.

she was more open, more like renewed. she was a new person. i've known miso to be reserved but now..she was anything but exclusive.

I watched the ways she walked and talked, sometimes her voice would crack or she'd hesitate before she stepped but she was trying.

it started the next day when we went out for breakfast. some kid was acting out, his parents didn't seem to notice.

she was trying to find her voice. even watching online videos, the ones that made her smile she'd save before later.

I noticed her creating an account on a website, I believe it was called..well i don't remember the name but she could like posts she seen from other users.

whether she knows it or not slowly these things are going to mold her personality, revealing more of who she is.

she started being more carefree and joked with me more often, she still hates crowds, but walked through them with more courage.

though she swears that if she doesn't die of old age, black friday crowds will be what kills her.

yesterday she asked me to take her to a strip mall, she wanted a refreshed look for her hair.

she came back with a new cut. she looked just as beautiful as when she went in.

I suppose I got excited because I offered to buy some new clothes, after all she had been wearing the same ones she packed for a while.

what she picked was different. but right now different is good.

【end log】