thirty five

week fifteen
london

"thanks karan."

nodding, karan waves  from outside our small hotel apartment after giving up the brown bag in her arms,  phone still in hand she turns to leave, that woman never does stop doing business.

"the bag?" yoongi asks as he steps into
the room, rubbing his chest through his white t-shirt.

"food."

holding the sack it felt like holding a slightly heavy child, setting it down on the table I sort through the ingredients inside.

"It's not healthy for us to eat out too much or buy premade food. so I asked karan if she could grab some things for us."

the lithe male leans over my shoulder, bangs tickling my ear."alright then, it's been a while since we shared the kitchen together."

dragging his lips against my skin, he tainted me with a small kiss on my ear.

"why must you remember all the embarrassing things between us?

"what do you mean? you think it can't happen again? that this won't rekindle anything?"

"that was one time yoongi."

"you mean you don't feel anything? hmm. we'll see."

taking the bell peppers and a small kitchen knife he set them on the wooden cutting board and started to slice them, his hand maneuvering the blade in soft clean motions.

I watched him a moment and turned back to the bag, removing the beef and kimchi.

"you know I remember that day like it was yesterday, we were cooking just like this."

"yoongi."

"and I believe we we're cooking rice. and the pot was steaming. seeping actually. and wasn't I wearing a shirt like this?"

"please shut up." I groan while placing the meats on the stove to cook, in korea we'd cook at the table but here I supposed things were done a bit differently.

"and I noticed that you kept giving me this look,and I asked myself, why is miso giving me that bone chilling look?"

he glides the vegetables off the board and onto the skillet to be saluted, placing the knife down and turning toward me.

"you walked over and pushed yourself up onto the counter, and started toying with my hair,don't you remember that?"

"no." my words blunt but my cheeks rising with my lips. skin turning red.

"oh you don't? well then let me continue."
he steps over beside me and gently behinds to twirl his fingers through my hair, a smug glance exchanged.

"and then you leaned into my ear and in that sinful voice you kept whispering, oppa."

he chuckles as he continues played by with my locks. "and I purposely ignored you because some of us were actually focused on preparing a meal, and then what did you start doing?" he hints as he helps me flip the kimchi.