fifty nine|| mature version

WARNING: smut
if uncomforted please read the "clean version"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥
dear min miso,

lets play a game shall we? ♡

yours, yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥

I looked up,groaning at the man sitting across the room in his chair,looking down on his phone while the tv filled the empty air. since our honeymoon started he's been asking me questions like this.

"what type of game?"

glancing up with his dirt brown eyes covered with his bangs, his lips tug into a gummy smile before turning away, the light tapping of his phone audible before my own vibrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥
min yoongi
don't cheat.

min yoongi
no questions.

min yoongi
care to play?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥

"I don't have time for your mind games yoongi, so do I have to move around to play or..?"

a chuckle hiccuped in his throat, licking his lips I catch his eyes as he types again.

min yoongi
didn't I tell you no cheating?

min yoongi
there's no discussing the game

min yoongi
still I'll hint you in on my plans

min yoongi
private link

OPEN LINK?
YES/NO?

I opened the link and cocked my head, waiting for the link to load.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥
they say the strongest couples can survive 3 weeks without interacting with each other.
can you survive 4 days?
if you break you lose it all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥

why would he want to play this on our honeymoon? It was odd but that didn't mean I was any less interested..I liked a challenge.

"alright so when do we start?"

he pushed himself from the seat, striding over with a delicate showcase of his teeth. kissing my forehead he checks his watch."now."

the first day was the easiest, we didn't even look at each other

the first day was the easiest, we didn't even look at each other. I went to my side of the room and he went to his. I would get on my phone and he would watch tv. occasionally I found myself being nosy and looking over his shoulder, wanting to say something smart or jump on his back.