seventeen

"here we are."

my escort smiled and i smiled back, bowing lightly. "thank you."
he scratched the back of his neck and his cheeks began to puff while his smile tugged higher.

"uhm..would you mind if i took a selca with you? this is my first time to korea and i want to remember my first encounter."

the only words i picked up on was selca and korea. i assumed he wanted a picture so i smiled and nodded.coming in as he takes out his phone and snaps a shot of us.

"i'll send this to you if you want?"

i suppose he realized that i didn't understand him because he chuckled and took my hand and placed his phone in it.

i looked down to see he had opened a new contact page. slowly i realized that he was asking for my number.
i press the digits into the smartphone with my name before handing the device back to him.

he smiled and bowed."hopefully i'll see you again." he waved and was on his way.

his company must've been what i needed for i felt much more uplifted than before he came; not only that but i was at my gate just as our plane was boarding.

stepping through the line until i was in the 20-24 section of passengers, the line grew shorter as more people boarded.

"group A, section 16-19."

the groups ahead of us went up, handing in their tickets and stepping on board.
i thought i'd see yoongi but i couldn't.

i tried calling him again but it went directly to voicemail.

he was either busy talking to someone else or his phone had been shut off.

"group A section 20-24."

my group went up next, each person handing their passport in and stepping on board up until my turn.

"I only have this picture, the person with my ticket i think is already on board."

the lady looking at the picture and shook her head slightly."i'm sorry but i can't accept that. i need a physical copy of the ticket in order to let you board."

i sighed. there was nothing i can do about it."ok, thank you." i turned and stepped out of line, walking back, dragging my purse near the ground.

all of that work just to go back home.

just as i thought those words i felt a hand tighten around my wrist and pull me back, i stumbled as i was pulled along back to the line.

when my kidnapper slowed down, my facial muscles forced the flesh of my lips to pull back into a toothy grin when i seen yoongi's precious face, there was no hiding how happy i was. i even tried biting the sides of my cheeks to keep my smile down.

he had his phone to his ear, using his shoulder to hold the device up, he pulled the tickets from his bag and hands them to the woman who scans them and smiles at the two of us.

"yeah, I have her. we're getting on the plane now so i'm going to have to hang up..alright..yeah..bye."

he hung up his call and slowed to a stop down the walkway leading to the inside of the flying machine.

he turned to me and smiled."i hope you weren't waiting long. i was running behind. you weren't worried were you?"

i scrunched up my nose and shook my bed in mock disbelief. "worried? pfft no."
i don't know why i always had to act like i had everything under control around him.

i probably purposely left out how i was having such a hard time and had an emotional break down when i thought i wasn't going to make it...but he doesn't need to know all of that.

"well i'm glad that you waited on me. it means a lot that you decided to come."

i shrugged,attempting to look nonchalant about the entire thing.
"really yoongi it was nothing, let's just get on before i change my-"

he leaned forward, nudging my nose gently, his lips brushing against my and the flesh of his hands holding mine, gently like a feather he kisses my lips.

slowly he moves away and tilts his head to one side, increasing his similarity to a puppy.

"before you change your what?" his voice innocent as if he was unaware of my inability to speak after the move he pulled.

"i..forgot."

i suppose he was satisfied with my answer for he took my hand and continued to lead me into the plane.

and i tried to ignore the tingles on my lips.

[+]

i'm so glad to get rid of the miso solo stuff.
miso and yoongi wooh