thirty eight

I couldn't recognize his face but I could hear the change in his tone as he spoke, he seemed to speak softer as he stood beside me.

"of course I know you, we– oh I guess It's time for me to go up, look we seriously need to catch up." the way he exaggerated the word we made it seem as if I were supposed to be just as excited as he sounded.

just as quickly as he came he disappeared onto the stage. not before pulling me into a tight bear hug that nearly squeezed me to death.

"oh yeah, okay..."

just as the other guy went on yoongi walked off stage with that stupidly dazed smile of his; I brushed his hair back, his forehead sprinkled with sweat.

"go get some water yoongi. you still have that fan sign immediately after the show so I want you to relax a bit."

yoongi nodded, grabbing my wrist to stop me from feeling his warm face any further. "you sound like my manager." he chuckled.

"someone has to do her job when she's not around."

slowly we walked, and I offered the dark haired prince a icy water bottle, he sits down and I sit on his knee.

"you sure about not going to the fansign?" he questions while untwisting the bottle cap.

swinging my legs I consider his question."go to a fansign where hundreds of people will be crowded together in one small location, triggering my fear of death by a mob..no thank you." I'll admit I was being a tad sarcastic with him,but he seemed to catch the just of it,

wrapping his arm around my waist and sipping his liquid. there was a pause before he released the bottle and I caught the small gasp of air he inhaled, giving me goosebumps.

"alright well I could get you a taxi, it could take you home?"

"nah. I don't trust myself. I rather just wait here for a while and you can pick me up on the way back, okay?"

"whatever you say miso." his accent thick with childish mock.