fourty four

I wiped my face, resting a cool wet rag over my eyes to make my eyes erase any sign that I had been crying. I then took a shower.

then it dawned on me.
I have to walk from the bathroom, to the bedroom to get dressed.

"gosh..."

wrapping myself up as tightly as I could with the flimsy towel I cracked the bathroom door open.

"umm..y-yoongi."

I heard a shuffle and his feet across the floor from the other room.

"hmm?" he asked once he got in eye sight.

"I can't leave."

"hm?"

"my clothes are in the other room."

he turned to look at the other room, as if measuring the distance between here and there.

"I'll get your clothes."  he started to turn. yawning when I quickly stuck my hand out and grabbed his shirt, stopping him from moving. scrunching his eyebrows he gave me that questioning look.

"I don't want you getting my stuff." I exaggerated you, to be clear. "I need everything."

"everything? miso I don't get it."

now I was turning red,pulling him towards the door and whispering through the crack into his ear. "I need underwear and bra stupid and i'm not letting you get that!"

"ish." he grunts and sighs."okay I'll get rosè to get it."

"no! we just met! just tell everyone to close their eyes or something."

surprisingly he smiled, nodding as he started to walk away. "hey  stop smiling like that! don't be a pervert!"

"I'm not being a perv, i'm just glad to see you looking normal again."

a moment of sounds I couldn't really make out before a dead quiet. I waited, repeatedly checking to make sure my towel wasn't slipping before I got the order.

"alright miso we're ready."

swinging the door open and the floor it creaked, my toes slightly wet and took all my prayers not to slip and fall.

hastily I moved across the room to the bedroom. glancing over I notice rosè had her eyes closed. still popping candy into her mouth however.

jungkook sitting in his chair, bent over and was he pink? his entire face looked flushed perhaps by the entire situation. I guess I would blush too.

yoongi sitting on the couch. he appeared the most natural of everyone. resting his eyes as if he were sleep. he looked like the male reincarnation of sleeping beauty.

I continued to walk but I had to take a second look. he really did look like he'd fallen under a deep sleep as if he was cursed for one thousand years and was waiting for someone to wake him.

biting my lip I thought against it but walked closer, watching his dewy face and his dark bangs brush over his eyes.

hovering over him I was mesmerized, his lips always made me jealous. why couldn't mine be as soft? and how handsome he looks sleeping, who else could rival it.

the more I looked, the more I liked. even the blemishes on his skin. he actually started to look like snow white the longer I thought about it. he was a living fantasy.

I wondering..if I kiss him..will I break the curse? could I awake him? will I be his true love? his princess in this fairy tale?

gently I soothed my curiosity with his lips, his eyes fluttered open without missing a beat.

"what are you doing?" he whispered in a hushed groan.

I stumbled. I wasn't sure where I had planned on going from there. "n-nothing.."

slowly my lips edged into a smile,  quickly stepping back I ducked into the bedroom, glancing back to see yoongi sitting up in the couch, appearing fully aware now.

he glanced around, assumingly looking to see if the others were looking before his eyes found mine and I shyly closed the door; heart racing.

I changed to my old sweat pants. honestly I could have those pants for ten hundred years and I still wouldn't throw them away.

I tried to move quick since I knew everyone was outside but at the same time I took my time to gather myself together.

opening the door I returned to see everyone fully active again. I decided to sit next to the cotton haired girl.

we sat a moment before I spoke.
"seriously thank you again. I'm sure you weren't expecting anything that happened last night..I mean you didn't have to stay you could've easy had left me behind."

"please, it's nothin but a thang. besides I needed the workout, honey know I need a lot of motivation to run the way we did last night."

she chuckled, shoulders shaking.

we paused mid joking when there was a tap on the door.

jungkook got up and swung it open. a fury of black hair pushed through, pushing her glasses up and only stops the moment she sees yoongi.

"we need to talk."