fourty one

we walked a while, I took rosè's advice and tried to open up my lungs to take in more air. my red cheeks slowly turned normal, eventually I felt better.

"I'm just tired. I know this stage in my life is wrapping up. I can feel for some weird reason that it's coming down to the wire and I need to make a decision soon."

"and that's why you're so tense?"

"yeah. I can't keep worrying about this forever, yoongi deserves an answer."

we walked in silence a moment.
when a girl suddenly walks up to us.

"I-I'm sorry,"

she clears her throat nervously. "did you say yoongi? as in min yoongi the pianist? i'm sorry if i'm being nosy but do you know him?"

slowly I gave her a wave, not once did I hesitate in my walk. "um yeah."

she stuck close, matching the rhythm of our feet. "like p-personally? wow! d-d you think you could give him this letter I wrote? I wanted to give it to him at the concert but I couldn't find a way.."

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can help you with that." gently I forced a smile. feeling a bit uncomfortable talking to a fan of yoongi's.

"but why? you know him don't you?"

"I-I'm sorry but I really have to go."
at this point I started to ignore her, rosè grabbed my arm and squeezed. we started to walk faster.

"you just want to keep agust to yourself!"  no sense of subtlety in her tone. I could feel her glaring at me as she caught the attention of a few people nearby.

"agust?"

"did you say she knew agust?"

"that cute piano player that was at the show? oh my gosh seriously?"

before I knew it we had a small crowd following us.

"run.." rosè mumbled under her breath, slowly closing her box of candies.

"run!"

we pushed our legs to get as much distance between us and the fans as possible.  huffing, we perhaps made it a few blocks when I had to stop.

"stop..stop.. my heels..I can't.."

bent over my knees I tried to stop the burning in my chest. behind me I could hear the crowd getting closer.

white lights, going off in bursts, I opened my eyes to see flashes in my face, girls and guys snapping pictures of me.

"are you his girlfriend?!"

"is yoongi a playboy?"

"does he look at his fansites?!"

"omg can I get a picture?"

"please tell yoongi, misaki said hi from japan!"

"what's his ideal type?"

I covered my eyes with my arm, "please you're too close!" slowly I dropped to the ground, having trouble breathing again. feeling closed in.

a pair of feet stepped in front of me, rosè was trying to keep them away." back up! you're invading her!"

slowly I started going deaf from all the screaming and shouts, my head was beginning to reel.

somehow I managed to grab my phone and called the first number I could dial.

"please come get me!" I shrieked as someone I couldn't recognize grabbed me from behind, aiming her phone in the air and snapping another blinding photo of me.

somewhere someone reached over me and grabbed my phone. gushing as she looked at it.

"omg, is this seriously his number? hello? agust i'm such a huge fan! miso? miso who?"

I couldn't hear anything else. all I remember was dirt raising from all the commotion and rosè playing a intense game of tug of war with the girl who had my phone.

slowly not only did I go deaf.

I went blind,

this was it.

I was going to die.

I knew I'd die this way.

I just.. I don't know..I just thought I'd be around a little longer.

[+]

when the story is nearing its end.