the end

thank you guys for reading single wife!

I know you guys from day one just wanted a happy go lucky bit of romance and as a sort of gift for sticking around for the second book I can write bonus chapters dedicated to the cuteness of miso and yoongi as a married couple!or if you guys want ...

or if you guys want to see what went down between the time of engagement and the wedding. like, how miso and yoongi acted as an official couple, cake sampling, etc..

let me know!

I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope it was written well since the style of writing was very different from the first book; virgin mom.

I hope you all are content with the results and like the cast as much as I did; honestly rosè was a favorite of mine.

I highly doubt there would be a book three to the series (but wouldn't that be awesome, that would make it a trilogy!)
(did i use that word right?)

because if I did it would probably be about yoongi before miso and chanhee or a story about chanhee after the marriage and how everything shaped him, or a story about chanhee before yoongi and miso and the events that made him bring them together. (I like this the most)honestly either way it would be a major curve ball.

but nonetheless I had fun and I am thankful for you all and the comments, some of you write the funniest things that make me laugh ugly.

I hope to reply to them all one day!

and while this book is finished Idk maybe you guys will like something else I'm writing.

I'm really focused on works like

"silent hero",
a hinted romance story  around three main characters, a story about young people who want to make a difference, and hopefully expressed how each person has their own personal problems but can depend on each other to make it through.

"gentleman's game."
mythology inspired tale held in the renaissance era where nothing is gained without suffering.

"barefoot."
a tale with hinted romance that mostly focuses on the growing bond between three individuals who've suffered in similar ways, they must stick together and fight without losing their light.

hopefully perhaps I'll post something from my list of other works that I really I want to publish.

including:

a bunch of bts
(group,solo, ships, romance,
horror, mystery, everything.)

some for got7
(group, jackson romance,
bambam story)

astro "potential" romance

a monstaX romance

idk where I'll go next but I will continue to thank you all and work hard.♡

[btw I made myself a deadline to finish this book by valentine's day, i'm barely on time!]