six

"there's my cup of noodles!" my dad pulled me in for a hug, patting me on the back, "you finally did it. maybe now you can knock some sense into your brother."

he pointed at my younger brother. he would be starting college this year but lately his heads been in the clouds a lot.

while my little sister had much more time on her hands as she's still in highschool.

I turn back to my father and now at the waist."i'll try my best to get him on track."

"awe there's my biggest baby..." my mom walked over; her hands already open for the upcoming embrace.

my mom had a different effect on me than my dad. the moment i seen him i smiled and the moment i seen her i cried.

"eomoni..." tears overflowed the water lines of my eyes as she took me in.

"don't cry baby, you look too pretty for that."
she dabbed my eyes softly and i smiled at her.

"eh, noona? ..I think your boyfriend's here."

i broke my eyes away from my mother to see a tall and lethe figure with dark hair and sun glazed skin.

I stepped back from my mom and tried to wipe my face; i didn't want him seeing me so, not glamorous. but in that time i felt his shadow look over me.

taking my hand he moves it away from my face and instead takes his thumb to remove any stains.

"I really am proud of you."

i wrapped my arms around his figure and rested my head on his chest.

"thank you for coming yoongi."