fifty eight

compared to traditional western and korean weddings, ours was very different. our travels inspired us to take a bit of everything and put them together. taking from the westernized side we asked chanhee to be our ring bearer,though in korea the rings aren't that important we still wanted to include them.

yoongi surprisingly ended up tearing up when my father passed me down to him, since we had broken the rule of not seeing each other multiple times it surprised me to see him like this, still it was sweet and I was proud to wipe the salty water away.

organ playing softly in the background when we stood at the alter, I did my best but yoongi and I kept looking at each other, giving off goofy smiles. even when the priest arrived we couldn't stop grinning. my lips were sore but I was here. we were here.

"do you min yoongi take song miso to have and to hold till death do you part?"

he nodded lightly, clearing his threat just to ensure everyone in ear shot could hear as he betrothed himself to me. "I do."

"and do you song miso take min yoongi to have and to hold till death do you part?"

I paused, looking up at yoongi, smiling as his star gaze fell down on me. slowly I nodded.
" I do."

"then I now pronounce you, husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride.."

the old man leaned in, whispering to the two of is "or whatever you two are comfortable with."

the priest gave off a small smile as I threw my hands over yoongi's shoulders, pulling myself up tight. carefully he brushes his hand along the veil,covering our kiss from the audience though the mesh hardly hid anything.

the moment we pulled away, yoongi's cheeks were hot, a smug of cherry lipstick transferred onto his lips.

our families clapped and cheered,chanhee even took it a step farther as he ran down the isle, and I bent down. swinging him into my arms before he and yoongi both kiss me. I could've sworn I heard birds singing just as the ceremony ended, as if they knew something special was happening.

"I love you miso."

"I love you and too."

after that beautiful moment we kept the korean traditions by honoring our parents, playing the age old game to determine how many kids we would have; which was embarrassing might I add. I won't tell anyone how many we got.

and bringing in the western tradition of throwing the garter and boutique; the results were quite interesting.

jungkook accidentally got the garter and rosè got herself a new boutique of roses to put in a vase. though I can't stress the embarrassed looks on their faces enough when they seen each other...I wonder if they'd ever consider dating?

towards the end we stood and thanked our guest, smiling as they started to leave.

"congratulations man, I guess I'll have to fight for your affection now huh?"
jimin cheeks poked as he hugged yoongi, smiling when he looked to me.

"I've been taking care of this guy for a long time..I know you'll have him in good hands."

"I'll take good care of him jimin, thank you for keeping him safe for me."

with a bright face jimin stepped back and my old roommate stepped up, smiling.

"mimi I can't believe you got married before me. who would've thought?" ikkio hugged me and waved lightly to yoongi,

"thank you for being good to miso in college, she was luck to have you." he pointed out graciously while squeezing my hand.

ikkio's smile widened as she looked at the two of us, offering a hand heart before turning away,

shortly after gain and minho showed up, though minho smiled at me his gaze quickly went to yoongi.

"ish..I don't like you being too cozy with my sister you hear? I know what honeymoons are about." he scoffed with a threatening tone.

to which yoongi let out a laugh, grabbing the boy and ruffling his hair.

minho grudgingly tried to pull away when yoongi suddenly stopped and looked at him."you can stop worrying. I'll take care of your sister, trust me. you've been doing a good job as a brother and now you can focus a little more time on taking care of your other sister."

with that minho rolled his eyes at gain,side glancing gain as she spoke to me."heaven knows she needs all the help she can get."

"see what happens when you listen to me? you actually managed to trick a guy into marrying you. now i'm going to try my luck with the cute boy across the street."  gain wiggled her eyebrows at me and I shook my head, scoffing.

"as much as I appreciate that, I know you're not allowed to date, but nice try."

she pulled an ugly face but still hugged me, waving as she and minho left along with the rest of the guests,

turning to yoongi I couldn't help but tickle his side. "next up, the honeymoon"