fifty

stepping outside yoongi was standing, pacing back and forth as if he wasn't sure what to do with himself, the moment he seen me he stops, pointing an accusing finger towards yuri who was now standing still in her pajamas.

"she—the blog—I fucking trusted her with my sons life! do you understand that yuri? my son was in your care for almost a year. should I call the police and make sure you're really who you say you are? huh? shoul—"

I walked over and touched his shoulder. there was a pause and I catch yuri wiping her eyes."lets go eat and then we can talk about this..yuri..you can go get changed."

immediately she bowed, ducking back into the house with her tail between her legs.

"why'd you let her go?"

why did I let her go? why was I going so easy on her.

"because..there's more to the story. she's in a situation like ours.. maybe I just feel bad."

he swallows and rubs his face.

"Ish–I don't need this.." sighing he holds me, gradually letting his weight fall onto me and I held his waist.

"atleast tell me chanhee's okay." he groans, voice a whispered hush.

"yeah. he's doing fine."

"no cuts or bruises?"

"nothing new."

"happy?"

"he's always happy."

"good...and yuri?"

"we'll figure her out later..right now..just let me hold you,you look like you could use it." I mumble into his chest.