thirty two

I turned towards the woman before me, eyeing her with envy.

she leaned forward. clicking her tongue  and popping the collar of her jacket, lips snaked into a dashing smile with smug written over her.

she swiped her nails across the top of her head, collected strands of hair, and fluffed her blunt bangs.

"are you coming?"

forcing her piercing gaze away from me at his sweet call, turning towards the male presence she immediately lost interest in me. only once did she turn back, cheeks puffed and dimples deep as she parted ways and departed to answer his call.

"coming yoongi!"

stepping out of the stall I turned, facing the man who called on me rather than my reflection in the mirror. honestly men and woman alike do the weirdest things when looking at themselves.

sweetly dropping my hands down, feeling the contrast of the fishnet against my torso, the holes revealing my sun exposed flesh.

the washed jeans hugging my hips.
nervously I wiggled my fingers towards yoongi and he sees my latest outfit attempt.

"you know the cutest thing about this outfit?"

he asks while pushing himself
up to stand from the bench, walking over, he tugs at the black sleeves of my shirt. checking to see if it was too tight.

"the fact that it's very bold and you act so basic. I like that this contrasts that."

"are you calling me basic?" I challenged chuckling, slipping off the jacket part of the outfit.

"I mean technically i'm not calling you basic, but honestly i'm saying that you're basic."

the level of sass in his voice raises as he looked over at me, innocently smiling as if he hadn't just mildly took a shot at me.

"so is this look a hit or miss?" I asked with chuckle after we teased each other a while longer.

"hit, the jacket would be good for special days or cold nights, I don't think you'll wear it often but I personally think it's always good to have."

"alright then let's buy this and get out of he-who's calling?"

midway through my sentence his phone started to ring, lifting it up I could see his face begin to brighten.

"it's chanhee."

swiping his phone, he accepted the call and a moment later, a little dumpling cheeked child and lady sat on the other side of facetime.

"appa! can you see me? i'm in the phone!" the joyful father chuckled, shaking his head loosely at his son.

" hm, I see you just fine! whatcha been up to?"

as the two spoke I took the chance to hurry back to the dressing room, changing out of the outfit and into my sweats.

my movements were quick and frantic, there was no way I'd miss talking to chanhee.

stepping back out of the booth I peered over yoongi's shoulder, appearing in the frame with a bright smile on my lips.

"hi chanhee!"

"hi eomma!I just told daddy how I built a tree house for the little birds and they really like it, I see them playing in it everyday."

we talked a while about nothing much, kid things ofcourse. we told chanhee about how far we've traveled and the fun we were having. he had no idea how far off we really were. he thinks london is in korea.