bonus: bad puns and ships

"yoso, mingi?" the wind picked up and I tugged the blanket over my body.

"what the hell are you doing?" yoongi arched an eyebrow, scoffing at my ridiculousness as we sat on the front pouch. under my breath I continued to mummer new combinations of our names.

"i'm trying to think of what our names would sound like together."

grunting, he pushed back against my lap, resting his fluffy head on my thigh.
"you sound like a teenager..shipping things and all."

he paused, feeling the sun on his exposed forehead."do you know what happened the last time people shipped something?"

he turned to me, face stone cold."the titanic." his sarcasm cracked and I threw up my hand, silently threatening his existence before relaxing my posture.

"ish why am I dating a moron like you anyway?"

he ducks into my torso, tickling me with his touch as he kept fidgeting.
"because you're madly in love with me..and besides i'm just saying if you want to ship something so bad do it on FedEx."

"can you really talk when you keep dropping these lame puns on me?"

"hmm..point taken." carefully he took my hand,raising it to the sky,the sunlight beaming on the ring I had worn daily since the dinner.

"I hope we do this a lot when we're married."

"do what?"

"sit outside and just have fun with each other, making corny jokes and stupid puns until we can't stand it."

I smiled, shaking my head. "trust me yoongi..there will be a lot of this in the future."