bonus; cakes

"chocolate."

"vanilla."

"chocolate."

"vanilla."

yoongi and I pouted, I stuck out my lip and gave him my best sad face."yoongi I want a chocolate cake."

"but I want vanilla." he cooed back, equally as pitiful.

the baker behind the counter looked at us with a laugh, we had come in to get our wedding cake designed. the design itself was easy, but the flavors was the hardest part.

"if you want you both can sample another?"

yoongi nodded and the baker came with another piece of cake for us to share.

cutting it with a fork, yoongi fed me the vanilla. it's creamy flavor melted in my mouth.

"vanilla is so soft and delicate, the venue will be soft so shouldn't the flavor reflect that?" he questions as I cut a corner of chocolate to feed him. taking a bite, I wipe the crumbs form his face.

"but chocolate is daring and makes a statement. we want to make a statement don't we?" again we both started pouting.

"chocolate."

"vanilla."

now the baker stepped in."here, maybe I can make this easier on you both. what if we layered the cake in different flavors? the first will be vanilla, the second chocolate and then the top will be—"

"strawberry." yoongi and I answered together, making the baker blink in surprise that we were agreeing on something.

"our son really likes strawberry. we want it to be on the top layer." I explained softly, giving the man a smile.

he seemed to understand and nodded."trust me..i'll make sure you both get everything your little hearts desire."

he knocked on the countertop before disappearing into the back and reappearing with several dips of fluffy sweetness on a plate.

smiling so wide that his wrinkles looked cute, the man chuckled."now which icing?"

me and yoongi exchanged a look and smiled.

"chocolate."

"vanilla."

we both paused a moment and found ourselves laughing once again at the confusion.

the man watched us, remembering when he got his wedding cake made years ago for his own wedding, in a lovestruck sigh he whispers."young love..."