fifty five

when was the last time I seen him? three months ago maybe? it's been a while. but for good reasons.

we text a lot, I hate the way he texts. always misspelling everything. but his pictures made me laugh when I started to miss him.

"hey hon- miso please keep your head up."

looking up I remembered the cool brushing on my face. the lady behind me using my skin as a canvas for her assortment of pinks and golds "oh right, sorry."

raising my head, the bristles of her brushes flaked gold specks over my cheeks, in the corner of my sight, my phone vibrates.
another text.

lifting the phone I started to read his message when I'm startled by a chilling voice."song are you seriously still texting him? you're both going to see each other at the alter in a few hours, please calm yourselves." stern, the pink darling crossed her arms; judging as the makeup artist painted me.

"It's just a text,no big deal. and please stop calling me song."

"no can do puddin pie, these are the last hours you're going to be known as miso song and I ain't wasting a minute of using that name." rose's voice raised an octave and I caught myself holding my breath. the last hours of miso song.

"darling? darlin? hello is the bride in the building?"

rosè snapped her fingers in front of me and slowly I blinked back to reality, turning to her with a dazed look. "sorry–thinking."

"well I was asking you what type of pet names do you got for the groom hm? are ya'll gonna be the cute affectionate type, whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears?"

"pet names? I never really thought about it, we don't really use those— atleast not that I remember ."

rosè quickly looked disappointed, pouting at the news before shrugging."well you should think about it,pet names is a cute perk to being an item. anyway I'm going to check the ceremony hall again."

with that she stood and I heard the door close behind her. taking this time I sucked in a breath and sighed, feeling the strokes of the makeup before the artist was done.

I was going to do it myself. but every other person in my family almost killed me for even suggesting that, in all fairness I was trying to save money.

it self wrong having my family spend so much for me while so young. I thought the smaller the better. and while I won out on a smaller reception, they won on getting professional makeup.

"how does this thing even work?". the makeup brush trailed to my shoulder, sending a chill across my legs, the soft stimulation started to make me drift until I realized the question. not only did I realize the question but the voice sounded throaty and husky.

looking up into the vanity mirror I see a young man nearly dressed in a clean suit, cufflinks gleaming and shoes buffed to a shine.

I laughed, shaking my head."you're supposed to brush my face with that." 

"ish, I'm hopeless aren't I?" snuggling his face against the space between my neck and shoulder, I could fell the soft wetness of his lips pressed to my flesh, his lips carefully licking a small section of skin.

"mhmm..yoongi stop it.."  running my fingers through his hair I was content until it dawned on me.a pause before I shot up, accidentally shaking the vanity as I spun around to see a handsomely sinful yoongi standing before me, hands clasped together as he cocked his head towards me.

"where's the makeup artist?"

"her? she got done five minutes ago, you dozed off though, figured you needed it so she left you." he shrugs and looks me over without much of a hiding glance,

I remembered what I as wearing and quickly tightened the robe around myself, looking for something to toss as yoongi."don't be a pervert."

"I'm not, but that was going to bother me."
he stepped forward and kneeled down,  looking up with eyes of a puppy, innocent and pure. how his eyes lied.
"can you untie your robe?"

"no. why?"

he cocked his head, and exaggerates a sighing breath, obviously not going to answer my question."Ish I'm going to be her husband in a few hours and yet she still treats me like a perverted stranger..."

"stop exaggerating." hesitantly I loosened the knot, to see the wedding lingerie white with frills. it was embarrassing really. I know girls who wore lingerie everyday, I was not one of those people.

kneeling down, yoongi looked up my leg. fixing the twisted garter. he pauses before making me jump when his hands sink into the back of my thighs.

"I think a person gets prettier when you haven't seen them for a while, don't you think?" voice mumbled more to himself than to me, his cool lips brush against my leg,  up my thigh and torso. stopping only after his lips find themselves back over mine.

my cheeks were burning and I was afraid of whatever came out of his mouth next. but then I remembered.

"ish, yoongi you're not supposed to be in here!" breaking away from the heart tugging hold he had on me I start to push him out the door.

"mhmm, stop you smell like peaches and cream." his whining voice teases as he grabs my arms, cornering me to the lounging couch. his lips turn to a smug smirk.

"I'm just so excited cupcake..how could I not come see you when I know we're in the same building for the first time in months ? you'll forgive me right? " he pouted against my lips, snickering when I tried to push us away from the couch.

he purposely lets his body go limp in my arms, forcing me to hold him up as I tried to shove him out the door."yoongi you're cute as hell and as tempted as I am— you can't see me before the wedding!"

"hmm..one kiss."

"huh?"

"give me one kiss and I'll leave."

"yoongi we'll kiss at the ceremony!"

"there won't be a ceremony if the groom locked himself and the bride in a room together forcing her to miss her own wedding all because she didn't give him a—"

I pressed my lips to his, and he immediately stopped what he was doing, falling into the kiss he pushed me closer, so my legs were against his.

when I pulled away he panted, smiling vigorously. I crossed my arms trying to keep a straight face, forcing myself to bite my cheek.

"I gave you your kiss now bye bye ."

"ish so fiesty." he pouts and quickly leaves the room, waving playfully as he closes the door, leaving me to myself.

"ish it'll be his fault if our family's cursed for a hundred years."