thirty seven

week sixteen
japan

we prepared for our next concert, today's crowd would be very different for many reasons. for one it was a shared stage.

more than one artist would be getting to perform rather than solely yoongi.

as we waited for him to go up I gave him my usual words of encouragement..sort of.

"you'll do great okay?"

"mhm."

"don't get nervous or worry about that crowd."

I wiped the dust from his collar, wanting him to look as well dressed as possible, for some reason I loved watching fans reactions to him when he first steps on stage, how they scream his name but I know he will only be something of their fantasies.

"and if you feel like you're going to throw up-"

"miso!"

"sorry sorry,you'll do great."

"agust! you're up next."

the last artist steps off stage, the band had the fans screaming until they were unsure if they could breath. the boy group and yoongi walk past each other, trading off.

immediately the roars returned and we had to wait for them to settle so yoongi; or agust could start playing.

his fingers delicate. melody soft. the way he closes his eyes and falls into his own spell.
I loved watching him like this.

closing my eyes I find myself humming along, swaying gently with his enchantment.

in a moment however i'm brought back.
a soft tap against my shoulder makes me turn and I look up towards the broad male figure beside me.

"he would you mind helping me fix this?"
voice gentle and informal, he lifts his bow tie with a lightly begging pout.

"i'm useless with things like this."

my lips edged into a smile and a snicker slips through, nodding I bring my hands up towards him and rest the sides of my hands against his collar, firearms pressed against his chest..I could see through the white thin material.

"I don't think i've ever met a man who can tie his own bow tie." I mumble in a joking tone. looping the satin strip.

"is that so? well I haven't met a woman who didn't know how to tie one."

he lowers himself to my level, breathing softly into my ear; the back of my legs getting goosebumps.

"especially not one as pretty as you..i'll admit I almost didn't recognize you for a minute."

looking up my eyebrows scrunch, within the dimly lit stage area I could only make out a boyish grin.

"you know who I am?"