Chapter 31

4 PM

Rachel Berry @RachelBarbraBerry

Had so much fun with @nickjonas @Philymack and @ddlovato in the studio while @samevans recorded his first song!! <3 <3 <3

Rachel grinned widely when a bunch of people started liking her tweet. Sam was taking a nap on their bed and she was in the living room on her computer, about to get ready for rehearsal. After scrolling through Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, she got up and went to put her wig on. It was just her and Sam so she kept her hair down. She put her shoes on and grabbed her purse. She wrote a note and put it on Sam’s phone and kissed his cheek before leaving.

An hour later, Sam woke up with a crap load of notifications and a note from Rachel that said,

I had to go to rehearsal and didn’t want to wake you. See you at 7! Love you ~Rach

He smiled to himself and got up, stretching. He grabbed his phone and went to grab himself a water bottle. He went through his notifications and sat on the couch, and then nearly spit his water out everywhere when he saw a clip of him singing in the studio that Phil had posted on Instagram. Then he noticed how many more followers he had. He had a quarter of a million on Instagram and 600,000 on Twitter.

“Would you look at that.”Blaine said, grinning as he walked into the living room.”You’re Twitter and Instagram famous.” Sam jumped slightly, not realizing Blaine was there.

“I didn’t know you were here.” Sam said.

“I was in the shower. You were still asleep when I got here.” Sam nodded.”Rachel’s got a bunch of followers too, just from her Twitter post.”

“I bet she’s happy about that.” Sam said. Blaine nodded.

“Where is she, anyway?”

“She had to go to rehearsal. She’ll be back around 7.” He answered. She had permanently quit at NYADA to work on Broadway. Blaine nodded.

“Do you want to go get something to eat and pick up some groceries?” He asked. Sam made a face.

“Not really but I do want food.” Blaine laughed.

“Well, go do something to that head of yours and we’ll get going. Also, you might want to wear some sunglasses and a hat.”

“I’m not that famous dude.”

“There are some crazy people in New York bro. You might just need it.” He said. Sam sighed and nodded. He got ready and put a hat on and sunglasses. They left and as they walked, Sam said,

“I need to get a haircut.” He said. Blaine mocked having a heart attack and Sam rolled his eyes.

“I never thought that I would hear those words come out of your mouth. Like, ever.” Sam laughed.

“I don’t know. If I get it cut, I won’t have to keep untangling it. It’s annoying. But if I do get it cut, I’m pretty sure I’ll regret it.”

“Well, if you decide to cut it, let me know and we’ll go before we go back to the loft.” He said. Sam nodded.

TIME SKIP
6:30 PM

“Are you sure you want to cut your hair?” Blaine asked.

“Positive. I can always grow it back out if I want to.” Blaine laughed and nodded. Sam sat in the chair and the lady put the cover around his neck and front so his hair wouldn’t get all over him. She put his hair in a pony tail. Blaine took a picture of Sam’s face as she started to cut it. After she cut it, she handed Sam the pony tail and Blaine took a picture of that face too.

“Dude.” Sam said and Blaine laughed. Sam snorted. When she finished his hair, he looked in the mirror for a good ten minutes.

“You look like you did in Junior year.” Blaine said.

“I know.” Sam made a face.”I look younger, so that’s a plus.”