Chapter 76

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Over the next week, Sam and the Glee Alumni sang many different songs and filmed 'music videos' for them, which was really just them either standing, sitting, or dancing around. Sam did "Jingle Bell Rock" with Santana, Brittany, Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, Stacy, and Liz. Sam and the guys, including Stevie, did "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town". They all did multiple songs together, and Sam even sang a song with his dad and another with his mom, and another one with Stevie. Today, they did the last couple of songs, and Sam sang a song that was incredibly special to him, that only Artie had heard, since they did it outside in the snow, Sam just sitting on a stool with his guitar. When the two came back in, everyone celebrated finishing everything and sat inside Sam's parents house and just talked about old times.

"Do you guys remember when we did "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" In Glee club with Mr. Schue?" Tina asked Sam, Blaine, and Artie.

"Oh yeah.  That was like, the best Christmas tree I've ever seen." Sam said. Sam's mom fake coughed. "Other than my mom's tree, of course." Everyone laughed. He scratched the back of his neck. "I sound so country in some of those songs, I swear." He said.

"Well, you are from the South, son, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." Dwight said, nudging Sam with his foot. Sam laughed.

"Oh I'm not." He said. Rachel whispered in his ear,

"I think it's sexy." He looked at, a weird look on his face, and then grinned and winked at her. She laughed.

"Why'd you look at me like that?"

"Because I didn't understand what you said at first, and then I figured it out."

"Oh." She giggled. Stacy sneezed randomly. 

"Bless you!" Everyone chorused.

"Argh, thank you." She said.

"You just sneezed blood." Stevie said, a gross look on his face.

"What?" She looked at her arm and saw that there was blood on her sleeve. She made a face and went to the bathroom to clean herself up."Ewww!" They heard her say, and Sam snorted. She came back in the living room with tissue sticking out of her right nostril, pinching her nose.

"That was gross." She said.

"We know. We heard you say "Ewww!" Sam said, mocking her. She rolled her eyes and kicked his leg. "Ow!" He glared at her. She rolled her eyes and snorted.

TIME SKIP
Saturday, December 12, 2015
LA, 8 PM

Sam Evans @samevans

#12daysofchristmas begins on Monday! I hope you guys are just as excited as I am! I had a lot of fun doing these songs with my friends and family :) <3

After Sam made that tweet, he turned his notifications off and put his phone on the table and jumped on the bed next to Rachel. She laughed at him. 

"You know, this is the first time me and you have actually been alone in our own house since we officially moved in?" She asked. He looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

"It is, isn't it? Damn." He said. "It's weird not having Liz's loud mouth here to bother us. I love her but damn she's annoying sometimes." Rachel laughed again and nodded in agreement.

"But we're alone, for once." She said. He looked at her.

"You know what that means?"

"Pizza and Christmas movies?" She asked.

"Hell yes." He grabbed his phone and ordered pizza, and they picked out the old cartoon Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Once their pizza arrived, they cuddled up together on their bed and ate as they watched the movie. Rachel took a selfie of them wrapped in a blanket together and asked,

"Can I say fiance in this or do you want to wait a little longer?" He looked down at her and grinned.

"I'm all for it." The face she made made him laugh.

"Yay! I've been waiting for like, ever." She said.

"Babe, we haven't been engaged for a month yet." He laughed.

"I know, but everyone needs to know that you're mine." She said, and winked at him. He laughed and pecked her on the lips. She cuddled into his side and posted the selfie on Instagram and said,

Me and my incredibly cute fiance having a little Christmas movie date <3 <3 <3

"Just wait, you're gonna have people flipping in a few minutes." He said. She giggled and nodded.

"I don't care, to be honest. I'm gonna post a picture of the ring at some point." He laughed and nodded.