Chapter 70

A/N: Sorry in advance for all of the time skips! There's going to be a surprise somewhere within the next couple of chapters, so get ready! :)

Monday, November 2, 2015
8 AM

"Samuel Dwight Evans, get your blonde haired ass up right now!" Liz yelled from the other side of his door. Sam groaned and ignored her until she started banging on it. He got up and yanked it open.

"What?" He demanded, and standing in front of him was his girlfriend, his sister right behind her. His entire mood changed and he grinned, picking her up and hugging her. She giggled. Liz looked at Caden and rolled her eyes.

"Instant mood changer, I tell you." Sam ignored her and kissed Rachel. Rachel smiled into he kiss. She pulled away and grinned at him.

"I'm home."

TIME SKIP

10:30 AM

"So what time do you have to go?" Sam asked her as they two laid on the couch together.

"I have to go to get ready at 2:30 and the interview is at 4:30. I'm taking up the last thirty minutes of the show." She said, smiling widely. He chuckled.

"Well, in about an hour and a half do you want to go get lunch?" He asked.

"I do!" Liz exclaimed.

"I wasn't asking you." He rolled his eyes.

"Hm, still salty about this morning then? Oh well. Me and you can go out on our own little date. Maybe this time no one will thing Sam's cheating again." Rachel burst out laughing and Sam snorted.

TIME SKIP
4:30 PM

"And our next guest is Scream Queen's star, Rachel Berry!" Everyone clapped as Rachel danced her way out onto the stage. Ellen hugged her and the two sat down.

"So...Who's the red devil?"

"You'll have to wait and see." Rachel said, giggling. Ellen chuckled.

"Okay. So, how are you and Sam doing?"

"Great! We went out for lunch with his sister and her boyfriend."

"Speaking of his sister, I saw that post a couple months ago that he posted." Rachel nodded.

"I actually thought it was hilarious."

"You did?"

"Yep. Liz and I always tease him about it." Ellen laughed."But I completely agree with him. I mean, these people are just making up stories and putting them out there and getting paid for it, and it's horrible. Talking about these married celebrities breaking up or having babies or whatever, that isn't true, is just messed up. There's no reason for it. But then again, it catches people's attention and make them buy magazines, but that doesn't make it okay."

"I agree, it's stupid. Speaking of married celebrities, are there any wedding plans going on for you and Sam?" Rachel chuckled and looked at her left hand and then held it up, showing it to Ellen and the audience.

"I don't see a ring, do you?" Everyone laughed.

"If he asked you today, what would your answer be?"

"It would be yes, of course. I'd probably freak out and call our friends before he even puts the ring on my finger." Ellen laughed.

"Well, I better be the first to know." Rachel giggled.

"You'll be one of the first, if anything. Knowing Sam, he'll probably do it in front of people, which I am perfectly fine with." She said. She looked at the camera and winked, knowing Sam was watching.

"She's hinting around, Sam." Ellen said, grinning. Rachel laughed again. "So, how long have you been together?"

"The thirtieth will be two years." Rachel answered.

"You two were in high school together, correct?" Rachel nodded.

"Yes, I'm a year older than him."

"And you never dated then?"

"Nope. We were both seeing other people. I was dating his best friend, Finn, and he was dating one of my best friends, Mercedes Jones, she's a singer as well."

"So what happened after that?"

"Finn and I did break up, but we kind of weren't, at the same time. I was in New York, and he was in Ohio. He actually, um, passed away in July of 2013."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay. I haven't really talked about it much, only with Sam and Finn's brother, really. One of our uh, ex-friends, you could say, started talking about how I almost married Finn our Senior year, and it's true, but that brought back a lot of memories, and I ended up breaking up with Sam, for two weeks, I think it was, and he ended up having a heat stroke and was in the hospital for almost a week."

"Oh wow."

"The reason I broke up with him was because I was scared that history would repeat itself. But I love Sam, with all my heart, and I know he loves me too."

"Wow, you could write yourself a book, huh?"

"Oh yeah. There's so much more but it's boring so, I'm not going to talk about it."

"Okay." Ellen chuckled. "So you two were in Glee club together right?" Rachel nodded. "Meaning that you sing as well?"

"Well, I was on Broadway for a couple of months, so, I'd say I'm pretty good." Ellen laughed.

"Do you mind maybe singing us a little something?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Oh come on, sing one of Sam's songs." Rachel smiled and nodded. She sang the chorus of "Stitches" and everyone applauded her.

"That was great! You're an amazing singer."

"Thank you."

"No problem. When we come back, we'll be talking more about Scream Queens!"