Chapter 56

Highest ranking # 2

Pasensya na at ngayon lang ito. Hindi kasi ako nagsusulat ng ganito kaya hindi ko matuloy at wala akong idea kung ano ang dapat kung isulat. Pabago bago rin ang nasusulat ko. Comment ulit sana kayo kung okay lang ba yung paghihintay niyo sa kinalabasan ng chapter na to.

My Snobbish Heart - Teen Fiction

The Black Archer - Fantasy

~¤💞¤~

The way he said those words makes me nervous and I don't know what should I say to him. His green eyes speaks what he really feels. Desire. We are staring at each other and no one wants to break this silence. To be honest I want him too. But there are 'what if's' in my head that giving me warning to not agree to him. I have no experience and clueless about this whole thing. I don't want to disappoint him.

"Baby..." he said while I was trap to my own world of doubtness.

"C-Clyde..." I'm sure that he saw me startled and slowly releasing my hands. I can no longer feel his weight. He slowly making distance between us but before he can make another move I hold his nape and pulled him.

Now, he is the one who was surprise that I pulled him suddenly. I breath deeply to filled my lungs with air and give me courage for what I am thinking right now. I can't let go this intense feeling that only Clyde made me feel in every touch of his hand in my skin. I think I can no longer deny how much I want this to happen too.

"Sandra, say something please...  I'm not forcing you. You know I will always respect your decision about this. Just forget what I said and we have-" I kissed him to stopped him.

I felt that he is starting to kissed me too. He made a distance and he removed my eyeglass from my eyes.

"I want to see your eyes, baby." He kissed me again.

I parted my lips to give him access and he deepens our kisses. His hand reached the hem of my shirt. Unti-unti niyang tinataas ito at nang mapunta na sa ibabaw ng dibdib ko. Pinaupo niya ako para matanggal na ng tuluyan. He threw my shirt and I saw it hanging on the right side of the bed.

The only thing that covers my upper body is my bra. He stared at my chest and not doing anything. I covered it with my arms but he stopped me.

"Don't cover yourself, Sandra. I want to see it before taking it off completely."

He removed his sando and gently pushed me to our bed. I put my hand on his chest and felt his heart beating so fast like mine. Is he nervous too?

"Are you nervous, Clyde?"

"Damn, I am. I waited for this moment, Sandra. I want to make love to you. I am not saying that this is what I want from you for the very start of our relationship but damn, I want to seal you for myself completely." he said with desire in his eyes.

He removed all of our clothes and we are both naked. He kissed every exposed part of my body slowly and gently as he reached between my thighs. I held the sheet of our bed tightly because of what he was doing. My voice is the only thing that can be heard inside our room. I don't care if I'm being so loud but I can't control myself saying his name.

He positioned himself between my thighs and I saw his 'thing'. I don't know if my body can take it. He kissed my lips and felt a searing pain.

I grabbed his hair tightly while he was whispering words to my ear to ease the pain. When he fully entered me entirely, he didn't make a move to adjust mine on his size.

"I'm sorry, baby. I will not move until you want me to. The pain will lessen later on."

A tear slipped from my eyes and when he noticed it, he removed it with his thumb and kissed me. It wasn't out of passion, or desire but pure adoration.