Part 4

*Knock-knock* I run to the door and throw it open. Yoosung stands there with 6 red roses. Hey sweetie. Can I please come in? he asks. I smile and move aside to let him in. Oh here these are for you he said handing me the flowers. I grab them from him and hold them up to my face smelling them. Thank you so much! They are beautiful! I tell him. Not as beautiful as you. Now you said something earlier about a kkkiss he stutters out blushing so hard.

I slowly walk towards him as he slowly gets backed into the wall. I lean into him putting my hands on his tall shoulders and raise my lips up to his. He looks down at me and quickly grabs me and changes our positions. I look up at him with my mouth hanging wide open. No I think this time I'll be in control of our kiss he huskily tells me as he lowers his mouth to mine. Our lips touch and gingerly he takes my lip into his mouth softly bites down on it. My mouth opens in shock and he quickly deepens the kiss stroking my tongue with his. When he finally pulls away from me we are both breathless. He takes his hand and strokes the side of my face. There now I got to make you blush he says. Wow wh..what was th...that? I shakily question. He smiles I love you MC. Happy Aniversary. Now we should get going before we finish what I just started and we end up late he tells me pulling on my hand leading me to the door. He grabs my coat and bag and locks the door behind us.

We walk out side to a sleek blue car. He leads me to the passenger side and holds the door open for me. I get in the car and before he closes it he leans down and gives me a light kiss on the lips. He walks to the other side and climbs in behind the wheel. So why are you so quiet? he asks me. I think I just lost my brain some where in my apartment I tell him. He just smirks at me. So where did you get this car from? I ask him. Seven was nice enough to lend it to us for the evening he tells me with a smile. He pulls out in to traffic and I quickly reach over and grab his hand. So where are we headed? I ask him. He smirks at me again you'll see soon sweetie he tells me. I sit back in my seat excited to finally see the confident side to my boyfriend.