Part 43

Yoosung and I exit our building. In front of the curb is a stretch limo. Jumin got us a limo? I ask Yoosung in awe. Yep and it's just us going to be in there he tells me with a smile. He walks me to the car where the driver is waiting with the door open. I slid into the car careful of my long dress. I slide over so Yoosung can get in too.

We settle back in the seat and Yoosung puts his arm around me. Would you like some champagne he asks. Champagne too! Yes please I tell him. He pours us both a glass. He settles back in the seat handing me a glass. He holds his up. I would like to make a toast he tells me. I would like to toast to our long and happy future together he tells me. I hold my glass up to his. To us I say tapping my glass to his. We both drink our champagne.

I lay my head against his shoulder. We sit back and enjoy the ride. The car starts to slow down. I think we are here he tells me. The driver opens the door and Yoosung steps out. He reaches in and helps me out.

As soon as we step out of the car lights begin to flash. The reporters must think we are someone important and are taking our pictures. Yoosung puts his arms around me and kisses me while they take pictures. We walk into the building. As soon as we step inside we can see our friends waiting for us.

Jaehee is wearing a dress like mine. Jumin looks handsome in his suit as usual. Zen is surrounded by reporters. And Seven is playing with his phone. Jumin is the first one to notice our arrival. He walks over to us and takes my hand. Hello MC, you look very beautiful he tells me. Thank you Jumin I tell him as he kisses my hand. Yoosung, you two make a very handsome couple. I'm glad you could make it he tells us.

Quickly every one surrounds us. Zen walks up and takes me into his arms. Yoosung is one lucky man he tells me. If you ever get tired of him just let me know he smiles at me bending to kiss my cheek. Yoosung walks up and lightly elbows Zen out of the way. Okay guys and ladies let's head in Zen tells us leading us to the door.