Part 56

Warning adult content

Yoosungs point of view

I wake up to MC mumbling in her sleep. I wrap my arms around her from behind and nuzzle her neck. She snuggles her ass against me. I breathe out a hiss trying not to wake her again. I can't believe I want her again. It's only been an hour or so since we last finished.

She rubs her ass against me again and I growl out loud. She stirs awake. You okay she asks me sleepily. I'm good, but you might want to stop rubbing your ass against me if you want to stay asleep I warn her. She rubs her ass against me again. Hmm... sleep or you... I'll take option 2 she huskily tells me. I knew she was going to be the death of me.

She goes to roll over and I stop her. Hmm she questions me. Like this I tell her. I grab her leg and lay it over mine, laying her pussy open. I reach down and slide a finger into her making sure she isn't too sore. She moves her hips attempting to fuck my finger.

I slip my now wet finger out of her and suck on it. I slip my hand down and grasp my cock. I slide it between her ass cheeks making sure I'm lubricated. I take my cock and slide it into her, going slow to give her time to adjust to this new position.

Ahh...Yoosung she moans. I move my hand and slide into her fully. I grip her hips and really start to move. Oh so deep she tells me. Mmm so good I reply. My hand slides up and grasps hers. I rock us back and forth finding a nice rhythm.

She starts to breath heavier and I know she is getting close. I slow my pace to make her last longer. Uh... She mumbles in protest. Mmm gready girl I tell her pushing in deep. She arches back against me pushing me even deeper. I feel her pace start to quicken and I know she's close again.

I speed up and let her orgasm hit her. Yoosung she moans as I feel her finish. I keep moving my hips and she grasps my hand tighter. Let's switch positions I tell her. All she can say is mmm.