Part 18

I wake up in my bed all alone. I look over to the couch and Yoosung is still sleeping. I creep out of bed and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and brush my hair. I head back out to the living room area and he is still sleeping. I grab my phone and take a picture of him. I decide to run to the bakery and grab us some breakfast, since we already packed up my kitchen stuff. I write up a quick note and head out.

I grab some food and coffee and head back to the apartment. I go back inside and he is still asleep. I put the food down on the table and decide to wake him up. I'm standing in front of the couch trying to figure out how I want to wake him up, when I get pulled down to him.

Why didn't you wake me up so I could go with you? he asks me. You were sleeping. Wait you were sleeping when I got back weren't you? I ask him. I woke up when you opened the door.  Then I got up and looked at your note. Oh and I used your tooth brush again he smirked at me. I decided to lay back down and see what you would do he smiles at me.

Um...isnt...shouldn't I get up now? I mutter to him. Hmm why do you want to get up? You did this to me last night and it seemed like you enjoyed it he smirks. I blush a deep red. I hide my red face in the blanket covering him. Well didn't you? he asks me, tipping my chin up so I have to look into his eyes. Well? Are you too shy to tell me in the day time? he asks again. I'm sorry. I got carried away and really didn't think that I would catch you so off guard I tell him. Hmmm... he says this position does have its advantages he tells me bringing his lips up to mine. Our lips touch and *ding- dong*. My door bells rings. I give him a quick peck on the lips and jump off of him. Ah saved by the bell I laugh at him.