Part 34

Warning adult content

MC be careful he warns me shifting his hips. I can't be responsible for much longer if you keep going he says. I smile up at him good. His mouth opens and closes. I continue my way down to his shorts. I trace my tongue around his waist band. I reach up and grab the material in my fingers.

His eyes open and meet mine. MC, you don't need to go any further. I'm fine he tells me. I look him deep in his eyes. Oh but sweetie I want to. Please? I beg him. He holds my gaze for a few more seconds before he reaches down and swiftly pulls both his shorts and boxers off in one motion.

Oh my! He is so big. I had no idea. I look up at him and he is holding his breath waiting for me to react. I smile at him and continue making my way down. I place kisses on his hips. I kiss my way down his happy trail nibbling his skin on my way. I get to his cock and place a kiss to the tip. Yoosung jerks his hips at the touch.

I trace the head of his cock with my tongue. Mmm..oh god he moans. I run my tongue up and down his shaft. I look into his eyes and take his whole cock into my mouth. Ahh... he mutters grinding his hips. I slowly move my head up and down his cock. I gently suck on the head and get rewarded with a few drops of semen.

I swallow the few drops and he loosens his grip on my hair. He tightly grips the bed sheets instead. I take him back into my mouth and start moving a little faster. He groans. I take my hand and massage his sack. Ah MC he groans. I take my hand and start pumping his shaft as I suck him.

He gets even bigger in my mouth and I know he is close to his finish. I work faster and he freezes. I give him one final suck and he attempts to jerk away. MC if you don't want to get a mouth full, move now! he tells me. I just grip him tighter and suck a bit faster and he explodes. MC fuck! he yells. I eagerly swallow every thing he has. Damn I knew you were going to be the death of me he tells me.