Part 20

Yoosugs point of view

Zen and I are riding in the truck on the way to my dorm room. Zen, can I ask you a favor? I hesatently ask. First let me ask you a question he tells me. Okay go ahead I tell him. What are your intentions with MC? he asks. Zen, what are you really asking me? I question. You and MC were doing something before we came over. What was going on? You weren't taking advantage of her were you? he asks me. Omg! No never. We were just getting ready to kiss when you came. And actually my favor might help clear my intentions up I tell him.

Zen, will you help me figure out how to propose to MC? I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I have no idea how to do it I tell him. Are you for real? he asks me. I have never been more serious in my life. Will you please help me? I beg him. I look over at him and he is just staring off in space. Zen, can you help me? Please? I ask him again. Yes, I'll help you he tells me.

Okay your going to need a ring, a place, a date, and a speech. Do you have any ideas for any of these things? he asks me. I have the ring already. I was thinking Monday at home for the date and place. We are going to be celebrating her first day of work. So Im going to cook her a special dinner. How does that sound? I ask him. Well that all sounds nice. She will think the nice setting is because of her job. So she won't be suspicious. Now for the speech. Do you have any thing planned for that? he asks. We finally arrive at my dorm.

We hurriedly pack up what little personal items I have. It doesn't take very long. We carry my stuff out to the truck and head to our new apartment. So what do you plan on saying to her? he asks me. Oh I don't need help with this part. Im just going to speak from my heart I tell him. Then I wish you good luck! And congratulations! he replies. Just please don't tell any one else. I really want this to be a surprise I tell him. I promise your secret is safe with me he says.